What's new

Which former Jazz man led his team in points today?

JazzyD

C.J. Miles! 18 pts, 3 reb, 3 stl, and 1 asst. Maybe he will be a bit more focused, probably not though.

Last edited:
I knew we should have given him more time to develop. We get so impatient these days that we demand instant perfection.

I wonder how he will play against the Jazz? He might have one of those games where he cant miss his 3's... but more likely he will think he is playing great or needs to play great and shoot every chance he gets and miss most of them.

C.J. Miles! 18 pts, 3 reb, 3 stl, and 1 asst. Maybe he will be a bit more focused, probably not though.

Lets write it up the proper way.

CJ Miles led his team(in points) to defeat by 17 points while shooting under 50% from the field and getting blocked twice.

We've determined it is the grandma's garage.

Stay on top of things.

Cut PKM a break. Old age is affecting his memory. He is not as fast or as sharp as he was in days past.

Miles might end up better somewhere else, but he was never going to improve in a Jazz jersey. Same with AK.

But let's be clear that the flashes have always been waiting so this pre-season game is nothing new.

Miles might end up better somewhere else, but he was never going to improve in a Jazz jersey. Same with AK.

But let's be clear that the flashes have always been waiting so this pre-season game is nothing new.

Where this may be true, I would bet heavily that CJ does nothing more than he ever has.. flashes.

Can we post some excited and optimistic quotes from a Cavs board?