What's new

Which girl is more attractive?

Al-O-Meter

dignifAI.jpg

I'm going with the girl on the right.

Women who are all about the 304 culture think I'm wrong.

They are the same girl/image and find them the same attractive.

The girl in the link with tattoos all over her face and body looks much better without. Face tattoos are stupid IMO. It says the person makes impulsive bad decisions, so that should increase her attractiveness for some of you on here.

The rest are basically neutral.

I almost went for the woman on the right but then her lizard neck gave away her true identity.

BTW pictures like this come from the new "manosphere" that is largely toxic and sometimes encourages violence towards certain "types" of women, such as the woman on the left.

She's more manipulative, less willing to keep things exclusive to her mate. She has a dog but it is turned away from the camera to not pull focus from herself while the one on the right makes the child the focus.
Aren't these AI-generated?

I have no idea what 304 culture is and I'm happy about that

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
I too was confused and unfortunately looked it up...

" Throughout the 2020s, 304 has become an increasingly popular slang term and form of algospeak, used to type or say "hoe" without getting dinged by moderators.
The term is particularly popular in so-called "alpha male" content and clips of people like Andrew Tate and Sneako discussing their opinions on women. On TikTok, it's frequently used to directly reference sex workers without fear of TikTok's moderation striking down the video. This includes videos of prostitutes, as well as pimps, discussing their work."