Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Its clear one of these three dudes likely gets moved. Just curious who we think it will be?

I think Clarkson is the most likely to be moved but I also think THT could get moved as well.

Clarkson, since he's the only one who has enough value to bring something decent in return.

My money is on Clarkson.. but I'm not sure who id rather see moved. Maybe its still JC, because of the combination of age and lack of playmaking.

From Jake Fisher...

• After picking up his 2023-24 option with Utah, rival personnel believe Jordan Clarkson will come to an extension agreement with the Jazz approaching $18 million in average annual value.

I think we roll with all 3, at least to start the season, then maybe move one of them at the trade deadline.

From Jake Fisher...

• After picking up his 2023-24 option with Utah, rival personnel believe Jordan Clarkson will come to an extension agreement with the Jazz approaching $18 million in average annual value.
Adding 10M this year... 15M per year for 2 more years... takes him to 3/54M and is a solid piece of business imo.

I'm legitimately torn on who I think it will be. None of them would surprise me.
Yeah, I have zero actual read on this.

I'm sure they aren't super high on any of Sexton THT or Clarkson overall, but I don't see an urgent need to move on from any of the at this point.

I get the fear, but I think going kind of experimental without a traditional PG should be explored

Yeah, I have zero actual read on this.

I'm sure they aren't super high on any of Sexton THT or Clarkson overall, but I don't see an urgent need to move on from any of the at this point.

I get the fear, but I think going kind of experimental without a traditional PG should be explored
This

I think THT for one of the Wizards PGs. I won’t try to argue if you think Morris is better than Delon, but Delon is a big favorite of mine and I think his size and defensive playmaking in the backcourt will prove to be more valuable for this team.

I’m not sure why there’s so much talk about Jordan Clarkson. The Collins trade signaled that we’re trying to win, and if we’re trying to win we need Clarkson. The renegotiate and extend possibility makes it a win for everyone. Clarkson gets paid more than he could otherwise, the Jazz keep a player they need, and the Jazz also get him on a cheap contract going forward.

Sexton I could maybe see being moved in a Quickley type deal, but that’s about it.

I was originally thinking Clarkson, but if he’s going to extend his contract I don’t think they plan to trade him until much later.

I can see why Sexton would become the popular pick, but he’s on a great contract that almost had to be included in whatever big trade DA has in plan for down the road.

My guess would be THT or no one. I feel a lot more certain that KO gets traded at some point this season though.

Current results = 8,7,4,7,7
This tells me collectively we think Sexton stays, but we have no freaking clue beyond that.