What's new

Which player do you want the Jazz to draft in the first round, assuming they pick at #24?

Who would you draft at #24 for the Jazz assuming these options are on the board?

• Bam Adebayo

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Jawun Evans

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Terrance Ferguson

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Isaiah Hartenstein

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jonathan Jeanne

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Rodions Kurucs

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Kyle Kuzma

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • TJ Leaf

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Semi Ojeleye

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Other: Please describe

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
It's we'll know that I'm the leader of the Evans fan club. I like Jeanne a lot too as well as Hart. I'd be extremely happy with any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

What about him? I think he's more likely to go first round than Kuzma. It depends on team needs. I could see the Spurs taking Evans. I could see the Jazz taking him at #30. His range probably starts with Toronto at #23.

His range ends with the Jazz at 24.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Kuzma ain't going first round. $50 bet against all takers.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Based off highlight videos (I never watched any college dudes actually play. Other than Mika) all I want is that Semi dude.

Based off highlight videos (I never watched any college dudes actually play. Other than Mika) all I want is that Semi dude.

All of this except I didn't/don't watch Mika. Some toughness and threes is what we need from anyone to get time on the court and I think that makes him a rotation guy. (SHOULD make Bolomboy a rotation guy but maybe next year).

So think which players in this draft would be effective in a game like this Finals GM 1.

Fultz
Smith Jr.
Tatum
Josh Jackson
Zach Collins
Patton
OG

Ok, I'm just getting into this, but my take on Evans is Trey Burke with more defensive intensity and a lot less accomplishments. I'd rather just stick with Exum, or Neto for that matter.