What's new

Which teams are in "tank mode"

sgjazzfan

Before the season started, everyone thought that Phoenix and Philadelphia were the 2 worst teams in the NBA, and now they are 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. Will they keep it up, or will they end up as predicted? Which other teams will be at the bottom at the end of the season? Boston, Orlando, Charlotte and Sacramento are other teams that will be in the mix, I think. But if Phoenix and Philadelphia keep winning, it will put the Jazz in the drivers seat. Maybe someone can put together a "NBA tank thread" so we can watch the other bottom feeders progress throughout the season.

How many "tank watch" type threads do we need?

Mods - can't we just sticky 1 "tank watch" thread and be done with this?

The Suns and Sixers will still be really bad by the end of the season, me thinks. Let's not forget that Charlotte started 7-5 last year. Sometimes these teams with younger legs come out of the gate strong.

I'm still pleased with the head start we have on the Sixers, though. It's exactly what we needed.

Don't forget that the last thing the players themselves want is to "tank".

Nobody likes to see their stats decline.

How many "tank watch" type threads do we need?

Mods - can't we just sticky 1 "tank watch" thread and be done with this?

TANKWATCH

You have stumbled upon a great idea! Congratulations!

But really. Lets get some photoshopping hasslehoff and pam anderson in jazz themed swimming suits on the refreshing beaches of the great salt lake.