What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

Mack was bad tonight 1-8 isn't good and even though it was one game the plus minus is representative of how bad he was.

He deserves to be in the rotation... he wasn't diaw bad, but when players are bad there is no reason not to throw it out there. So far he's had one really good game and a few stinkers it's why he's a bench player.

Cys love for him tonight made me happy doe.

The Mack hate is beyond retarded.

Mack has a tendency to play outside himself. When he plays a 2nd or 3rd offensive role I'm happy to have him. This year he has played too much hero ball and he really needs to knock it off.

Mack has a tendency to play outside himself. When he plays a 2nd or 3rd offensive role I'm happy to have him. This year he has played too much hero ball and he really needs to knock it off.

I agree but it isn't completely his fault every time. Our offense gets stagnant and we do the hot potato pass back and forth for no real reason. He does dribble too much and has maybe some irrational confidence. It reminds me a lot of trey Burke but Mack is a better defender IMO

If anyone watched the post game I was standing right in the middle next to Thurl.

Big fat ugly hairy guy.

I didnt see you there but I did see you in your seat. I shouted your name but you laughed and ignored it.

You should have come by. I have bad hearing. I turned around a couple of times to see if someone was up there.

You should have come by. I have bad hearing. I turned around a couple of times to see if someone was up there.

I should have. I assumed you were ignoring your name. It was shouted a couple times and you turned your head and then laughed and said something to your friend who turned and looked up in our direction. Maybe it wasnt you though. Did you have on the Utes hat?

I should have. I assumed you were ignoring your name. It was shouted a couple times and you turned your head and then laughed and said something to your friend who turned and looked up in our direction. Maybe it wasnt you though. Did you have on the Utes hat?

No I was the balding fat guy in a dark blue shirt next to the small old man (my dad). Next to us was a guy with his daughter.

Anyone see the quote from D-Will that talked about how he was happy that there where less boos this year?

We can sign D-Will to be our backup if we cant afford Hill. The dude wants us back.