What's new

Whiny Game Thread #2 - Jazz v. Mavs

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I'm on a 1 for 1 roll.

What to whine about today . . . I'm in a good mood from last night's game. But because I love my team, I'll be the raging feminist as needed.

Game Girl

grumpy woman.jpg

Feminist rant

Feminist.jpg

GO JAZZ!

Jazz Note.jpg

#TakeNote

I haven't paid attention to the Mavs this season, but I see they have an 0-3 record. What's up with them? Lots of players I like on that team. But I certainly won't mind if they don't get it together any time soon.

Wesley Matthews is making $17 million this season? Wow! That's more than Heyward. Deron's only making $9 million.

1454977353-_W4O1871.JPG

I would be very disappointed if the Jazz lose this one. But then, we made the Lakers look like a playoff team, so who knows.

I would be very disappointed if the Jazz lose this one. But then, we made the Lakers look like a playoff team, so who knows.

Watching Lakers and Atlanta right now. I'd say the Lakers arem't even close to being the worst team in the West. Hell, they could probably take Minny in a best of 7.

I would be surprised if Dirk has a good game tonight. But then again... it seems like he always torches us.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I remember lyles absolutely destroying dirk on the offensive end last year.

hood is just getting better and better around the rim. That really wasn't expected was it?