What's new

Who are you more worried about in the next series?

Who are you most worried about in this upcoming series?

• Westbrook

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • George

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Anthony

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Adams

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Officials

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

sgjazzfan

I think not having home court takes a lot of pressure off the Jazz. They can lose the first 2 while the players get used to playoff intensity and not have to worry about too much. I think the Jazz can steal 1 of the first 2 and really put the pressure on OKC, and beat OKC possibly in 6 games. What I do worry about is the star treatment. OKC has 3 stars to get calls, and one of the most physical bigs in the league to push Gobert around without getting anything called. Jazz star is a rookie that has not gotten the cred from the officials that other stars typically get. I'm convinced the Jazz will win if the games are called somewhat fairly, but I'm really worried about the one on one style of the playoffs and the star treatment. I will be surprised if Westbrook gets fewer than 10 FT in any game.

I think not having home court takes a lot of pressure off the Jazz. They can lose the first 2 while the players get used to playoff intensity and not have to worry about too much. I think the Jazz can steal 1 of the first 2 and really put the pressure on OKC, and beat OKC possibly in 6 games. What I do worry about is the star treatment. OKC has 3 stars to get calls, and one of the most physical bigs in the league to push Gobert around without getting anything called. Jazz star is a rookie that has not gotten the cred from the officials that other stars typically get. I'm convinced the Jazz will win if the games are called somewhat fairly, but I'm really worried about the one on one style of the playoffs and the star treatment. I will be surprised if Westbrook gets fewer than 10 FT in any game.
Or they can win one or both and come home rolling downhill. We’ve not played them since December. They haven’t had to face the buzzsaw that the Jazz have become since the winning started in January.

#LetsGo

I originally put Adams but then saw that officials was an option so I changed my vote.

I’m most worried about how the officials will treat Donovan. I think he’ll be treated decent at home (which is why home court would be nice) but as a rookie, kids gonna get the shaft in OKC every game and he’s gonna be getting pulled, pushed, and knocked around a lot.

the only thing i'm worried about is PG 13 playing at his very best for the whole series.... to me that's the only thing that can result in them winning

melo. I am expecting him to suck. We need Favors to dominate him. attack inside. If he somehow plays out of his ****ing mind, we are in trouble. Won't happen tho

Yeah, no pressure at all. Lose the first two and then they only have to win the next 4 of 5. Easy schmeezy.

To worry is not to blame. If you've ever watched the NBA playoffs, you've seen star treatment get out of control. I hope, for Jazz fans and neutral fans alike, that the games are called fairly. However, if the NBA gives OKC the upper hand because OKC vs Houston is a bigger 2nd round draw, what an absolute shame that would be.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think Westbrook will get his no matter what. Same with PG to a certain extent. But it's Adams who could take Rudy out of his game. I predict those two banging hard. Rudy needs to eat his spinach.

You have to go Westbrook, the guy can light it up at any moment, especially worried if the game is close.