What's new

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
The good news is that your point of view is not reality and everything will be ok and you still live in a great country.

Congrats!

I love the dip ****s who are voting for Trump or who don't give a **** about the election comforting those of us who actually care about it. Go vote for McCain!

I think it could be to do with people perceiving her as being a woman and not being seen as competent about computers, and emails, secrecy, etc... and if she's not competent about those how is she going to deal with ISIS.

That could be true, but Trump doesn't even use a computer!

The reality might be that it could be a good thing for Trump to win purely to placate the crazies of this country then start over in four years(if we make it that far). The rancor of the low IQ Trump crowd towards a Hillary Presidency could lead to a civil war. At this point I will never again underestimate how stupid the majority of this country is.

The reality might be that it could be a good thing for Trump to win purely to placate the crazies of this country then start over in four years(if we make it that far). The rancor of the low IQ Trump crowd towards a Hillary Presidency could lead to a civil war. At this point I will never again underestimate how stupid the majority of this country is.

Never underestimate the stupidity and laziness of Americans.

I love the dip ****s who are voting for Trump or who don't give a **** about the election comforting those of us who actually care about it. Go vote for McCain!

See this kind of attitude is what is wrong with America.

https://www.people-press.org/2014/06/12/political-polarization-in-the-american-public/

PP-2014-06-12-polarization-0-02.png

Scary stuff, IMO.

So are we just a really really skewed sample or are some people not owning up to voting for Trump? Otherwise we are a very poor representation of America, as it looks right now anyway.

So are we just a really really skewed sample or are some people not owning up to voting for Trump? Otherwise we are a very poor representation of America, as it looks right now anyway.

Or it just proves there are a lot of 'closet' Trump supporters out there... (or in here).

Being a total spaz about it and waxing poetic about how this is the end of our nation and the world doesn't mean you care more, it means you have bought into a narrative the media has been selling you and you've bought into it hard.

so if the Donald gets in, what happens if he's had a few relaxing drinks one night, and starts confusing the nuclear launch button with a vagina and starts grabbing at it ... ???

so if the Donald gets in, what happens if he's had a few relaxing drinks one night, and starts confusing the nuclear launch button with a vagina and starts grabbing at it ... ???

Trump does not drink though. So that's a moot point right now.

Why would you admit to voting for Trump when you will just get demonized as a racist, sexist, or xenophobe?