What's new

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
All y'all intellectual elitists that take your brains so srsly need to stop with the America is Rome narrative. Give me a break.

One day America will fall.

It will not be because of Augustus, Donald, or Bin Laden.

And there will not be a holocaust, Armageddon, or nuked world.

All scared dumb little girl stuff. I hate our candidates.. but they will not spell the end of life as we know it.

Way too much "life" put into this.

Irregardless of the outcome, I feel we may see more rich celebrities run for president in the future.

Or is that pretty much everyone who runs anyway?

Trump's more Caligula anyway, amirite?

(btw +1 for I, Claudius - killer read)

Donald ****ing Trump, Republican Congress, Republican Senate. If you want to look for precedent over the ages, you can begin with the prominent example of Augustus.

Last time I checked a lot of Republicans dont like him either.

The Dems have no one to blame but themselves for Trump winning. Should have never put that scandalous woman out there for the nomination.

You cant say that the country is just a bunch of racists. We just had 8 years of Obama.

Listen, you've demonstrated jack **** when it comes to nuance in thinking. You've voted one time in your life and have had to be spoon fed basic information during this whole process. You liked Trump because he is sexy.

I've spent over twenty years doing nothing but picking holes in arguments, and let me tell you it is you who has bought something, and we are all about to pay a very big price. This isn't a ****ing basketball game. Democracies and governments are incredibly fragile, way more than you know. History has shown us time and time again how easily entire systems of government can be changed in the blink of an eye. Why I think the way I do has very little to do with the media and with the lesson of precedent. You sound an awful lot like Trump with his media spin. I think we know where you've been perfecting your intellect.

ugh

The nuanced thinking bit is soooo ****ing annoying. It really truly is people like you that drive people toward a candidate like Trump. Everybody is tired of that take.

Also, I'm 99% sure that you are full of **** about being an independent. Please tell us which Republican you voted for. I think that you're a Democrat and a fairly liberal one. It seems like you think that by claiming to be an independent you have some authority. It's crazy obnoxious.

All y'all intellectual elitists that take your brains so srsly need to stop with the America is Rome narrative. Give me a break.

One day America will fall.

It will not be because of Augustus, Donald, or Bin Laden.

And there will not be a holocaust, Armageddon, or nuked world.

All scared dumb little girl stuff. I hate our candidates.. but they will not spell the end of life as we know it.

Way too much "life" put into this.

I saw a tweet today from 2013 of Tony Jones. He went on and on how Trey Burke was going to be an incredibly elite player in the league and that we should trade Favors and more to get him.

He was so sure and yet so wrong.

You're so sure in your world of laisez-faire. You might be right, and you might be completely and horribly wrong. And so might I. When it comes down to it, I don't **** around with our democracy. Every single thing about Trump points to the precedent of the demagogues of history. Why tempt fate?

I saw a tweet today from 2013 of Tony Jones. He went on and on how Trey Burke was going to be an incredibly elite player in the league and that we should trade Favors and more to get him.

You're so sure in your world of laisez-faire. You might be right, and you might be completely and horribly wrong. And so might I. When it comes down to it, I don't **** around with our democracy. Every single thing about Trump points to the precedent of the demagogues of history. Why tempt fate?

What do you think Trump is going to do that is going to end the country?

Excellent post.

ugh

The nuanced thinking bit is soooo ****ing annoying. It really truly is people like you that drive people toward a candidate like Trump. Everybody is tired of that take.

Also, I'm 99% sure that you are full of **** about being an independent. Please tell us which Republican you voted for. I think that you're a Democrat and a fairly liberal one. It seems like you think that by claiming to be an independent you have some authority. It's crazy obnoxious.

Sorry to annoy you Mr. Trump has no chance just look at the electoral math. I voted for Romney. When you have Bush, Palin, and Trump what ****ing choice does a sane person have. I am 100% independent and find great things on both sides. Just don't give me someone who brags about sexual harassment for God's sake. You know **** about me.

Monica, please. Don't preach about "my world" when I've been almost SILENT on this election yet it obviously consumes you. Consumes you.
I like you (you're handsome) and I have repeatedly said I can't wait to get this election behind us so we can get back to unemotional intellect.. but that was a rich post by you considering each other's body of posting.