What's new

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
Again, not sure what the hell you're claiming. You said that there was no chance of Trump winning because of the electoral math. Nice call!

Oh yeah. I have been known to be wrong. Your panic attack gives me some comfort.

I don't think Trump will ruin the country. I'll just personally be very embarrassed that he is our President. I think he's a complete jackass. That's because of all the jackass things he's said.

Can anyone tell me, is the math actually in his favor right now? I know California Washington and Oregon are going for Hillary, right? So... It doesn't look like that will be enough, out an I wrong?

Yeah, I can see Trump being an embarrassment from like a USA PR perspective, not going to argue that.

So you were there and sure there was no consent in the situation Trump was talking about?

I just do not have the energy right now. Listen to all of the Olbermann pieces, and then I can add to this with a lot. If you're not interested in putting in the effort, then I'm not going to spoon feed you. I have no stomach for the lazy and ignorant of America tonight.

Are you ****ing serious? Listen to all of the Howard Stern interviews. Then, listen to the many women accusing him of doing the exact thing that he said he does.

"I don't even wait..." Wait for what exactly?

Are we suppose to take accusations as concrete fact?

Do I think Trump is probably a sleeze ball? Yes

Do I think Trump is guilty of all these sexual assault accusations? I can't say for certain and those who do just seem to want to believe it to be true.

Bragging about "Women just letting me do it" implies there is consent. He never bragged about doing it against their wills.

Are we suppose to take accusations as concrete fact?

No, but when he says, "I grab them by the *****...I don't even wait," that might be a clue. Jesus Christ, the fact that we are even having this conversation about a presidential candidate is beyond a waste of time. What the **** else could he have said to make it more clear: "I like to sexually assault women, Billy."

No, but when he says, "I grab them by the *****...I don't even wait," that might be a clue. Jesus Christ, the fact that we are even having this conversation about a presidential candidate is beyond a waste of time. What the **** else could he have said to make it more clear: "I like to sexually assault women, Billy."

Have you ever been with a woman? Every time you have made a move on them in any way do you always ask for consent? Or do you read body language and make a move?

Have you ever been with a woman? Every time you have made a move on them in any way do you always ask for consent? Or do you read body language and make a move?

That's why you don't, "Just start kissing them or grabbing them by the *****." "They let you get away with it."

Still waiting for a specific way Trump is going to ruin America. Is he going to offend the country into a triggered outrage that makes us all explode?

Has Trump shown that he can resist being provoked by anyone?

My life will go on. I will save a ****load in taxes. I will live well no matter what. But there is simply no way a man with the character of Donald Trump doesn't **** our country up. Not a chance. In my opinion.

Yeah, I can see Trump being an embarrassment from like a USA PR perspective, not going to argue that.
No. I will be embarrassed because he had conducted himself like a jackass. I don't care about PR. If rather not have a jackass be my president.

Has Trump shown that he can resist being provoked by anyone?

My life will go on. I will save a ****load in taxes. I will live well no matter what. But there is simply no way a man with the character of Donald Trump doesn't **** our country up. Not a chance. In my opinion.

Shut up.
You're minimum wage.

Good night everyone. All hail Commander and Chief ***** Grabber. Let me introduce you to our president sweetheart.

No. I will be embarrassed because he had conducted himself like a jackass. I don't care about PR. If rather not have a jackass be my president.

Think of the Trump brew possibilities;

- loser lager
- combover porter
- Hitler IPA
- dipping carrots in cider (insider)