What's new

Who do you think is Utah's most attractive player?

I'm disappointed with the lack of attractiveness rankings in this thread.

Kinsey scale is the current metric for rating one's homosexuality. It's accepted among and taught in philosophy around the world. That doesn't mean that something cannot be aesthetic, but fishon... I love your passion! I might rate it a 4 - 6 on a spectrum somewhere.

Also, Gary Busey is the one attractive ****...

gary_busey_04.jpg

But he's not the looker that Marty Feldman is...

3407d8f129c3a6998e6d079bcf9e5e2f.jpg

Life ain't fair, and Mother Nature can be cruel.

I'm disappointed with the lack of attractiveness rankings in this thread.

OK, on a scale of 1-10, with ten being the most attractive, I rank you a 3. Send me your bank and investment account info and you could move up several notches (or down).

OK, on a scale of 1-10, with ten being the most attractive, I rank you a 3. Send me your bank and investment account info and you could move up several notches (or down).

No way. I'm easily a 7.

I think Exum has an adorable look. I also agree that Hood is least attractive. Truly a face only a mother can love. :p

Rodney Hood is sitting behind his computer upset and he blurts out, "Yeah... well... you'll all think I'm beautiful when I'm hitting threes all the time!" And then he realizes he's right, smiles, and clicks on over to Wayfair to buy some stuff for his house.

Power, money, influence...that's what matters to most women.
It might matter to women and they might go for guys for those reasons but the dudes below would still be ugly, unattractive dudes
Kinsey scale is the current metric for rating one's homosexuality. It's accepted among and taught in philosophy around the world. That doesn't mean that something cannot be aesthetic, but fishon... I love your passion! I might rate it a 4 - 6 on a spectrum somewhere.

Also, Gary Busey is the one attractive ****...

gary_busey_04.jpg

But he's not the looker that Marty Feldman is...

3407d8f129c3a6998e6d079bcf9e5e2f.jpg

In all fairness we're all gay somehow, we've all touched a dick some time in our lives.
I have never even met cy, hack, or naos....

Power, money, influence...that's what matters to most women.

Guarantee you he got a lot more attractive to women once he signed that huge contract.

your pessimism is showing.

The vast majority of women want a dude they're attracted to and who is a good human being to be around. I've never had a lot of money (it hasn't been my pursuit), and I've never had a hard time.

your pessimism is showing.

The vast majority of women want a dude they're attracted to and who is a good human being to be around. I've never had a lot of money (it hasn't been my pursuit), and I've never had a hard time.

Most women are realists. They know they've got to settle for less than what they want. Dangle a millionaire in front of their faces and they'll forget you exist.

This talk of "women" as a monolith to be understood and analyzed as such is quite hilarious.

Women, much like men, want different things, depending on the individual. Their vaginas don't give them a common purpose.

This talk of "women" as a monolith to be understood and analyzed as such is quite hilarious.

Women, much like men, want different things, depending on the individual. Their vaginas don't give them a common purpose.
True but you can talk about a majority of them.

Most straight women wish they were married to a kind, honest, smart, billionaire with a good sense of humor that looks like brad pitt.
I think that is pretty safe to say.

True but you can talk about a majority of them.

Most straight women wish they were married to a kind, honest, smart, billionaire with a good sense of humor that looks like brad pitt.
I think that is pretty safe to say.

And then open an account on ashleymadison.com to get properly banged by a young stud.