What's new

Who do you want the Jazz to MOVE OUT this offseason...current roster after Rudy trade...POLL!!

Who should we GET RID OF!! Select as many as you like...

• Total voters

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Sister poll to the other one about who should we keep. In this one, who do you absolutely want to be GONE next year, for whatever reason I don't care. Pick as many as you like!

Again, don't care about if they can or cannot be moved. Just simplify to who do you actively WANT the Jazz to move this offseason.

Same roster as the other poll.

I chose our primary vets. We can get the most for them most likely and I would like them to have a chance at winning something somewhere else.

I chose the vets like Bogey, Conley, and Beverly to get assets and to find them places they can win.

I didn't include JC because I want him for Tank Commander. 30 points on 30 shots a night.

Anyone who can help us win.
This reminds me of the year the jazz tanked and then drafted Exum. That year I went to the game against the magic late in the year, and a must lose game for the tank. All game long I was cheering whenever the magic scored. I kept getting looks from this mother one row in front of me.

Well, needless to say Trey Burke hit I believe a corner three at the buzzer to win the game, I yelled damnit or something. That lady turned around and literally lectured me about how I could possibly be a jazz fan rooting for the jazz to lose. Funniest thing ever. I didn’t argue with the lasy because of her young kids with her. Makes me realize how excited I am to root for losses, and I will. My family will think I’m nuts but that’s the life and reality of a true blue diehard jazzfan!!

Go…. Don’t go jazz!!!:)

I want all the vets gone...Don, Mike, Bogey, Gay, Beverley, JC and Beasley. I want to do a full-on tank and be the worst team in the league next season to give ourselves the best odds of getting a top 3 pick in the draft. It's unlikely we will be able to get rid of all of the vets so hopefully we can at least get rid of the ones that help win games the most like Don, Mike, Bogey and Beverley.

Trying to get the first pick usually ends up bad. Whomever's at first before the draft lottery would end up being picking at 3rd or 4th pick. To outsmart the system, be at 3rd or 4th, then leap over the other teams to get to the 1st pick. That's what I noticed when it comes to draft lottery.

I just said Gay, Bogdanovic and Conley. Mitchell can move anytime this season. I'm sure others will get moved.

Rudy Gay is at 36/36 so far. We go from all the Rudy Gs to none of the Rudy Gs over an off-season.

I voted for Sneed, Butler, Gay, Conley, Clarkson.
It really depends on team makeup by position and talent as well as what we can get for them. Don’t dump Clarkson or Bogey for a ham sandwich but while they have value maybe you get a good younger player and a decent unprotected pick or two… maybe a swap or two with a bad team.

It depends. So many moving parts.

Play a few games first then well see who we can dump.

On top of my list is Mike Conley though
Yeah he’s top of my list as well. I guess there’s probably a little resentment there. How DL and, I assume, Snyder could’ve fallen so head over heels for such an overpaid, broken down midget guard I’ll never understand. I mean it’s love/hate I guess - he seems like a nice enough fella…… Probably the same way that Nets’ fans feel about Kyrie (x 100) and D Will before him I suppose. Wonder how Laker fans feel about Westbrook?

At least I know that Gobert and Mitchell are warriors and stand up guys that’s gonna go out there and give 110% I’ll be rooting for them both, and Bogey, even Conley I guess! Hard to root for Beverly if he doesn’t even get out on the floor for us. We’d be foolish to trade Clarkson IMO, young, skilled and athletic on a good deal - what, so we can try to develop another Exum or Burke?

Last edited: