What's new

Who else season ticket sales call?

scootsy

I don't know how big a call list they are working through, but I just got my call this week. Got a quote on three different seats. Wasn't too happy with any of them.

I don't know how big a call list they are working through, but I just got my call this week. Got a quote on three different seats. Wasn't too happy with any of them.
What were the quotes and where were the seats?

What were the quotes and where were the seats?

mid-court, last five rows of the lower bowl was around $1400 not a bad price, but out of my price range if I were to get more than one seat. first five rows of upper bowl at mid-court? $1350. baseline first five rows upper bowl $1050. Which honestly isn't too bad, but I think 25/seat per game just didn't feel like that good of a deal. I could get those tickets scalped for 15/game

mid-court, last five rows of the lower bowl was around $1400 not a bad price, but out of my price range if I were to get more than one seat. first five rows of upper bowl at mid-court? $1350. baseline first five rows upper bowl $1050. Which honestly isn't too bad, but I think 25/seat per game just didn't feel like that good of a deal. I could get those tickets scalped for 15/game

I would love to get row #1 if the upper bowl at that price (1350)
I thought they would be about 2000.

It's the area I was looking at, but I'm not in the market for only one seat. And it's just too pricy. Gonna end up doing the weekend package or summmm

I get called every year. Live to far away for season tickets.

One time I get paid for season ticket. I get job at ESA in beer cart. Boris made big tips.

There is drain underneath cart so I pour out keg down and put up sign for getting refill. Go into back and get two drafts then walk into stadium to pick seat. Do this only in second quarter because you must return for half time beer tips. Then you cannot sell beer after 4th quarter so you put up sign early and sit in seats again.

You can make good money like 60 USD in tips.

Thats what me and my dad usually sit in. We also have 7th row lower bowl midcourt, but we both prefer the front row upper deck, especially on the pricing front.

Thats what me and my dad usually sit in. We also have 7th row lower bowl midcourt, but we both prefer the front row upper deck, especially on the pricing front.

Probably the ideal seats, outside of very close to the court. Better legroom, no one directly in front of you. I had row three upper bowl to a game once and was jealous of those front rowers.

On a side note, I've never been contacted. I guess they probably know my wife would literally laugh in their face.

Last edited: