What's new

Who gets it the worst this year?

Who Gets Boo'd The Worst At The ESA This Year???

• Kobe/Fisher

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Boozer

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • The Heat

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • David Stern/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got to go with our nemesis from the last 3 years. Lakers! Boozer this time around has said mostly the right things so he wont get as many boos now.

Fisher still...and who gives a damn if they call us "classless" for it. Carmelo also will continue to get the treatment just for being a total dipstick. The Heat deserve to be booed, and now Wade especially after his ridiculous analogy of a Heat loss being reacted to as if it were 9/11. He can say sorry all he wants, it was a disgusting analogy. Unfortunately, all those we saw in yrs past with Lebron Cavs jerseys will be dressed as Heat fans now.

I love those guys... the ones who come to a game and wear a jersey of a team that's not even playing.

Code for:
I have no f'ing idea whats going on.

Its okay if chicks do it (although they normally aren't as clueless) because most of them (that do this) are like
"I'm going to a Jazz game, I guess I'll wear my Celtics jersey. Close enough I guess"

I have always been a fan of just doing nothing when they are announced. Have the arena be completely silent. If only we could pull it off.

I'm not really mad about any of the Jazz players leaving. I didn't want to pay Boozer that much and am glad to have Jefferson, Korver was amazing in the community and gave a great thank you to Jazz fans. 29 teams and most of us wouldn't have paid Matthews that much, I can't blame him for signing that, I would have.

I do hate the Lakers and I have lost a lot of respect for Lebron and Company.

Stern did a lot to bring the NBA to where it is, but I'm ready for someone new. It isn't getting better anymore, I don't like what it is becoming in many ways. But, how often is he around for me to boo?

Talking about leaving while still under contract. I'm getting a raise next year regardless. I'm a starter. Sitting out the biggest game of the year because he lifted his arm up. Missing 33% of his games under his last contact. Never playing a lick of defense. Interviewing for other jobs while still under contract. My leg feels great at locker clean out after missing a ton of games to end the season. Putting his tail between his legs and not opting out when he said he would. I could probably go on if I actually took the time to think about it more and not just list the stuff off the top of my head.

Basically for being a selfish POS the entire term of his contract with the Jazz.

Talking about leaving while still under contract. I'm getting a raise next year regardless. I'm a starter. Sitting out the biggest game of the year because he lifted his arm up. Missing 33% of his games under his last contact. Never playing a lick of defense. Interviewing for other jobs while still under contract. My leg feels great at locker clean out after missing a ton of games to end the season. Putting his tail between his legs and not opting out when he said he would. I could probably go on if I actually took the time to think about it more and not just list the stuff off the top of my head.

Basically for being a selfish POS the entire term of his contract with the Jazz.

Yeah he didn't opt out because it was an injury riddled year and he knew he would get somewhere between jack and squat on the market. It was a shrewd move on his part, but he is still a d-bag. He was good at what he did, but if Jefferson provides even comparable numbers I will be incredibly happy.

This crowd booed Gordon Giricek for almost no reason I could think of. Why would it be any different for any other player?

If you are a Jazz Fan you boo Kobe and Fisher and the Lakers
If you are a Lakers Fan you boo the Heat and the Jazz