What's new

Who gets waived?

Which player(s) will be waived before the season starts?

• Butler

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Dok

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • NAW

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Bolmaro

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Stanley Johnson

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Saben Lee

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • Gay

Votes: 44 50.0%

• Total voters
Butler was a victim of the logjam at the position - and generally not showing a lot of growth.

With Butler on the team it helps Conley and Sexton. Now the pressure is higher and losses could be more certain.

I really liked Butler last year in pre-season. I thought he might be our PG of the future. Oh well... only comes to show how useless pre-season is.

Meh. Butler hasn't done anything since last pre-season. Feels like he has progressively got worse. He has a really weird personality. Like he half cares. I could see it rubbing a coach/orginization the wrong way.

And to think, we could’ve drafted Herb…

What a miss.

What a ****ing miss.

No matter how the NBA adjusts its system, nothing could fix the Jazz absolutely blowing it with Conley, Dok, and Butler. That would ruin the championship attempt of any franchise in any system.

That’s what makes me so sad about this era to me. While the others felt “played out”, this one felt like the franchise just made several god awful head scratching moves that just ruined the Gobert-Mitchell era. Had the no brainer moves been made, this franchise might have a championship banner or two right now with several promising young players like Bane and Jones.

Last edited: