What's new

Who is the backcourt star we could theoretically get to complete the roster?

Let’s rehab Collins’ value and then trade him straight across.
Lol yeah. But you’re touching the problem we have in that we might not have players we are willing to give up who could interest the Hawks, unless we get a player they like and then include him in the trade.

Ainge already has his target(s). He had the Garnett deal planned out two or three years in advance and actively prepared for it. There’s a really great article about the entire thing out there - I’ll see if I can dig it up.

(I’m fairly positive Target A is Luka.)

Ainge already has his target(s). He had the Garnett deal planned out two or three years in advance and actively prepared for it. There’s a really great article about the entire thing out there - I’ll see if I can dig it up.

(I’m fairly positive Target A is Luka.)
Well the good news is that Garnett is actually available right now.

I know it is the Summer and you guys are bored but some people on this board are wanting to trade half the team I like the Jazz current roster. Is it championship level? No, but the Jazz will win more than they will lose this upcoming season barring injuries. Denver and even OKC have been patient and have had success. Denver wins a championship and OKC has a young talented roster which improved last year. They will be in the hunt for years with young players and a ton of draft picks. I think you make trades to shore up weaknesses. RIght, now the Jazz have a very deep team with some vets and some young prospects. Trading away guys now is jumping the gun. Let this team play a couple of years to see what it can become. Who knows the Star me need may already be on the roster.