What's new

Who is the Jazz player most likely to be traded in the next 10 days?

Who is the Jazz player most likely to be traded in the next 10 days?

• THT - Dynamite - 0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan Clarkson - 00

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Colin Sexton - 2

• Malik Beasley - 5

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • NAW - 6

• Jared Vanderbilt - 8

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Mike Conley - 11

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Rudy Gay - 22

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Kelly Olynyk - 41

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • One of the other players who haven't heard being in trade rumors or who are less significant

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No Trade happens, ya bums. Trader Danny does what he always does and gives the city trade blueballs

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Jazz Wonderbra

Where there is smoke there is fire.

There is clearly smoke with Vanderbilt, Beasley, Conley, and Gay.

Then again, we all know that Danny sets out smoke screens. And sometimes he doesn't trade who you were thinking.

So, who's it gonna be? Take an educated guess or a dart on the wall.

In order I would go Beasley, Vando, KO, Clarkson, Conley.

I think Beasley has a lot of teams interest and I don't get the feeling we are trying to keep him. I think he'll go to the highest bidder.

I think Vando likely gets traded as well, but I could see the front office hanging on to him if we don't get whatever price we are asking for him.

KO gets traded if we get a decent offer, but he might not have a great market right now.

Clarkson is hard to get a true feel for what we are thinking there. I think him getting traded would have more to do if we think we can't re-sign him in the summer.

Conley is tricky, but even though it doesn't seem likely, I just have a feeling he's getting traded. It might not be for a great return and I'll wonder if he requested a trade.

Beas, Vando, KO although the poll only allows for 2 selections.
All 3 are basically under team control for one more season. This might be the high point of their trade value due to their contracts and being considered "rentals" after this season.

I think Beasley is the top candidate followed by Vanderbilt. Helps that we do have them under control for a bit so DA can only take what he wants, no rush on his part. I know a lot of people have us being sellers at the deadline, but,and I may be in the minority on this, I could see us just rolling with what we got until the offseason.

Interesting next ten days coming up regardless.

I trade Clarkson did the best avble package. Could you trade Clarkson, Vanderbilt, nets pick, another 1st rounder for og?

Could you trade Clarkson, Conley, Vanderbilt 3 1st rounders for fvv, og?

I really don’t want to tank. Use some picks and go make a run into the playoffs. We’ve got enough picks. Make some win moves now. How many teams will beat Jazz in a 7 game series?

Gay is the one Danny is most motivated to move, so I think he is gone in one deal or another.

Beas, and Vando seem the ones that are available and attracting interest.

I'm hoping Clarkson is gone, since the early season motivation to pass seems to have petered out and when he does pass it seems to lead to turnovers anyway. Purely as a gunner he has some value, but probably more as a trade piece.

Conley need to go if other pieces do, since if we aren't trying to win, there is no point in not trading him for value why we can.

I’m goin out on a limb and guessing that we trade Beasley and Conley from the front liners in two fairly even trade deals. Wouldn’t be surprised to see THT and Dok included in said deals respectively.

Most likely are Beasley and Vanderbilt, since they dont necessarily fit (Beasley because of his lack of defense and Vando because of his bad fit with Kessler).

Rudy Gays case is hurt by the fact that the markets for his services dont exist, Conley's case is hurt by the fact that we likely value him higher than the markets and Clarkson/KO rumors just arent out there right now (not meaning in cannot happen, but no smoke usually means no fire).

Zero votes for THT is interesting. Maybe thats who gets moved. Ha! Ainges slight of hand.

Beasley does seem to be the most marketable. I just wonder on Clarkson because he didn't sign the extension if Ainge wants to get something before he bolts or if we already have some agreeable terms but just can't sign them yet.

I think Clarkson helps teams seeking deep runs in the playoffs more than anyone else on the roster. Super marketable option.