• Hernangomez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is none

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

SteakNEggs

I didn't put Royce due to not insulting the basketball Gods.

My answer. No one. Not one ounce of leadership on this team.

We are floundering right now because we do not have a clear leader. De facto it would be Mitchell, because he has the most say in what happens on the court, even more than Snyder, imo. But his leadership is severely limited. We don't have anyone who has the consistent respect of the team and has a voice they will all listen to equally. That was Joe before he was traded, now with no voice of common respect on the team, even if it isn't directly the "leader", we cannot come together to respond to challenges. I have no idea how they feel about Quin, to be honest. If they are listening to him then he is telling them bad things to do when we start losing ground.

I thought that would be Conley, tbh, but he has been pretty much a non-factor it seems. Just quiet steady Conley, nothing special, but nothing particularly bad.

Trading away Ingles the way we did will go down as one of the worst moves in the current iteration of this team, if not in the history of the team in general. We trade our heart and soul for a literal ham sandwich and we then stop playing with any heart or soul. That is not a coincidence.

None. You think it would be Mitchell based on how he acts, but he doesn't seem to be doing a good job at it if it's him. Nobody seems to listen to Gobert, and Quin has lost this team.