What's new

Who is your favorite current Jazz player?

Who is your favorite Jazz player on the team right now?

• Jordan Clarkson

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Collin Sexton

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Keyonte George

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Talen Horton-Tucker

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Kris Dunn

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • John Collins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauri Markkanen

Votes: 34 44.7%
  • Walker Kessler

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Ochai Agbaji

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Kelly Olynyk

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Someone Else - Put in comments

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
also fav current player is THT Watching his game is such a roller coaster. Also i love a guy who has a body shape like Charles Barkley.

I don't really have a favorite yet. My all-time favorites are split between Stock, Horny and Mark. I also have a soft spot for Gentle Ben. I guess I'm pretty old school.

Lauri - combination of him being on the cusp of breaking out as the team’s franchise player, plus him just being so damn likeable. (Plus, he’s a legit 7’ SF - such a rare player to have.)

DA really stole one by nabbing him right before he broke out.

After that, I’d say JC is #2 and #3/4 is probably a tie between Walker Kessler and THT. Eventually, I think Keyonte George will be my #2 favorite. I really started liking him just before the draft. Hope he breaks out like Mitchell did.

All in all, this is a really fun group of players that are easy to root for. At least until DA blows it all up for two mega-trades next year. . .

1. Kessler
2. Markkanen
3. Clarkson

Only jersey I have is Matt Harpring's, my all-time Jazz fav. Only wore it for a few minutes at a time. It is autographed by him and others, and I don't want to mess with that.

I'm trying to be less judgmental about people and their choices, so I won't mention that it is odd to pick a favorite player who hasn't yet played a regular season game.

I gravitate to players that make their teammates better. Stockton, D-Will, Ingles, Gobert. I voted Keyonte, despite thinking he’s not ready to start. But good things happen nearly every damn time the ball touches his hands.

My guess is by next year a lot of you will be voting this way too. Guess we’ll see!

Sorry, It was mostly meant to be a joke/give you a hard time about a bad take. But it was kinda in bad taste.

Seriously though, people wear corporate brands all the time. Are they idolizing those terrible companies? How about band shirts? What if its a female name? Its cool if you dont like to wear them but there is nothing wrong with adults wearing a jersey or a disney shirt. Wear whatever the **** you want and enjoy it. No reason to give people grief for it, people should be more weird.

I don't really have a favorite yet. My all-time favorites are split between Stock, Horny and Mark. I also have a soft spot for Gentle Ben. I guess I'm pretty old school.

Some of my favorites all time are blue edwards, jaque vaughn, burks and memo.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Sorry, It was mostly meant to be a joke/give you a hard time about a bad take. But it was kinda in bad taste.

Seriously though, people wear corporate brands all the time. Are they idolizing those terrible companies? How about band shirts? What if it’s a female name? It’s cool if you dont like to wear them but there is nothing wrong with adults wearing a jersey or a disney shirt. Wear whatever the **** you want and enjoy it. No reason to give people grief for it, people should be more weird.
Calling someone homophobic and telling them to stick to dad jokes isn’t what I call humor… and it’s far more judgey than someone saying “I feel like I’m too old to wear jerseys”. You can GTFOH with that BS.

I said like 10 times to wear and fan how you like. My initial comment was how it feels weird for me at my age. I have no desire to wear a jersey or purchase one… feels like something I personally have outgrown. If I feel that way about where I am it is perfectly valid… just like if others feel different. I didn’t tell others not to wear them… simply said it feels weird for me at my age… and I have enough weird stuff that I don’t need anymore. So let me wear my team polo in peace. You want to see this gun show you gonna have to show up at the gym. You want to see me dress like a furry you gonna have to come see me at @Hearsky ’s mom house on Thursday nights.

I like Fahrvergnugen. He just seems like a great, chill dude. He's from Kamloops, BC so no surprise he's good people. He shot 40% from three last year to go with 6.2 REB and 3.7 AST in 28 min. He worked his way up from being on the bench his first two seasons at Gonzaga to making over $100 million in a solid 11-year NBA career. He is known for being frugal, has a degree in accounting from just three years of college and is now close to getting a MBA. His dad is a long-time basketball coach and his mom was a referee. He married his girlfriend of 5 years last summer.

Calling someone homophobic and telling them to stick to dad jokes isn’t what I call humor… and it’s far more judgey than someone saying “I feel like I’m too old to wear jerseys”. You can GTFOH with that BS.

I said like 10 times to wear and fan how you like. My initial comment was how it feels weird for me at my age. I have no desire to wear a jersey or purchase one… feels like something I personally have outgrown. If I feel that way about where I am it is perfectly valid… just like if others feel different. I didn’t tell others not to wear them… simply said it feels weird for me at my age… and I have enough weird stuff that I don’t need anymore. So let me wear my team polo in peace. You want to see this gun show you gonna have to show up at the gym. You want to see me dress like a furry you gonna have to come see me at @Hearsky ’s mom house on Thursday nights.
Soft

To be honest I have no idea about your comment. But it is a common saying that I dont wear mens names on me. That is usually said by homophobic people and meant that way and is a pretty common saying, but it is also followed by a derogatory statement about gay people that you did not make. You probably did not mean it that way in rereading and I was wrong for assuming you were. The second part of my comment was meant to be funny because of me having to read a bunch of cringe your mom jokes on here, but it was not funny and a bad comment. You obviously were casually judging people that do wear jerseys with multiple comments about it being weird and wearing another mans jersey but mine was too far and not funny. So again I apologize for my comments.

To be honest I have no idea about your comment. But it is a common saying that I dont wear mens names on me. That is usually said by homophobic people and meant that way and is a pretty common saying, but it is also followed by a derogatory statement about gay people that you did not make. You probably did not mean it that way in rereading and I was wrong for assuming you were. The second part of my comment was meant to be funny because of me having to read a bunch of cringe your mom jokes on here, but it was not funny and a bad comment. You obviously were casually judging people that do wear jerseys with multiple comments about it being weird and wearing another mans jersey but mine was too far and not funny. So again I apologize for my comments.
I’ve literally never heard that but I accept your apology and will trust your experience. It was about it feeling weird for ME a 40 yo man wearing the jersey of a 20 yo young man. Wasn’t meant to be projected on others but hit a nerve so sorry for all you jersey wearing older folks… for me it just feels like something I outgrew… just don’t have a desire to try and pull it off. I didn’t mean to casually judge people… it was much more about the sad commentary on where I am in my life and calling myself old.

My jokes are awesome… but if you don’t like them there is a solution for you. This is not like with my kids who are forced to sit through my jokes.

I’ve literally never heard that but I accept your apology and will trust your experience. It was not about it feeling weird for ME a 40 yo man wearing the jersey of a 20 yo young man. Wasn’t meant to be projected on others but hit a nerve so sorry for all you jersey wearing older folks… for me it just feels like something I outgrew… just don’t have a desire to try and pull it off. I didn’t mean to casually judge people… it was much more about the sad commentary on where I am in my life and calling myself old.

My jokes are awesome… but if you don’t like them there is a solution for you. This is not like with my kids who are forced to sit through my jokes.
The mom jokes are terrible. But the rest of the posts are good enough from you and others who make them that I can endure. Besides if I block you the board wouldn't make sense since your comments and people replying are about 25% of the posts on here, haha.