What's new

Who should start for favs?

Can someone before the game go down to ESA and show Lyles how to put a body on someone and actually box out for a rebound? Please?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

So if Favors future is uncertain and limited is a starting PF a priority for next years draft?
Lyles is a stretch four but is he the answer.
Seems like a true PF is also a need

Quin said Diaw was likely to start.

Because Diaw is such an important piece of our future. This is another ****** Richard Jefferson situtatuon. Different coach, same old ****. And Quin also seems clueless late on games. Blames close losses last season on lack of rebounding. Solution against Memphis: sit Gobert. What are you saving that 6th foul for?

Lyles. He tends to play better as a starter. And I would love to see Bolomboy get minutes but Snyder has a bit of Sloan in him when it comes to JB.

Because Diaw is such an important piece of our future. This is another ****** Richard Jefferson situtatuon. Different coach, same old ****. And Quin also seems clueless late on games. Blames close losses last season on lack of rebounding. Solution against Memphis: sit Gobert. What are you saving that 6th foul for?

Mainly because Diaw plays better with Gobert than with Whithey I would imagine. It is also a good sign that they don't expect Favors to be gone for an extended period of time if they are leaving Lyles in his normal role. If they expected Favors to be gone a long while, Lyles would likely be starting.

So if Favors future is uncertain and limited is a starting PF a priority for next years draft?
Lyles is a stretch four but is he the answer.
Seems like a true PF is also a need

Sign Ibaka. Re-sign Hill. Trade Favors and Burks for a top 12 pick and draft Fox.

Hill-Fox
Hood-Exum
Hayward-JJ
Ibaka-Lyles
Gobert-Withey

boris diaw is the worst turd ever.

we havent won a single game with this trash can in the game.

I'd start Lyles just because I don't think Diaw would be appreciably better, so why not put some faith in the young guy and see what happens.

boris diaw is the worst turd ever.

we havent won a single game with this trash can in the game.

Oh no. There are way worse turds. Haven't you ready any of my IBS posts?