What's new

Who will be on horny's staff???

Mongoose

Hahaha... Seriously though, does he want anyone from the jazz staff? Or from previous staffs? Does he execute things the jazz should have done here...? Karl? John? Majerle?

I have always been and continue to be a Corbin fan, but interestingly enough, other than Jeff, I don't care about the rest of our staff. Maybe Jeff pulls some away, maybe that's just what the team needs, what Corbin needs; new talented blood to help as assistant coaches. Sloan always said that his assistants were just as important, if not more important to the performance and development of the team.

Watch. Now that Al is gone, Corbin will blow up, the fighting three will be huge next year and we will get the third seed in the west and I'll look silly.

I hope.

The battle for the bottom of the West will be led by two former Jazz men.
Should be exciting to see how it all pans out.

LOL.. can you guys read between the line? What's he trying to say?

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 46m
Interesting to see how Hornacek fills his staff. Jazz had two good coaches behind the bench last year in Brad Jones and young J Bryant

Without knowing it, I think he left out Lowe and Sanders... LOL

Here's another dig at Lowe and Sanders:

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 25m
After Horny, Brad Jones may be next head coach on Jazz staff. Similar background to Vogel and Spolestra but with head coaching experience

The battle for the bottom of the West will be led by two former Jazz men.
Should be exciting to see how it all pans out.

Horny and Corbin?

Don't forget former Jazzman Jaque Vaughn leading the Magic to leagues worst 29 wins last season.

Jazz spreading a legacy of winning culture.

My guess is that Jones stays and Johnie Bryant goes to Phx.

Watch. Now that Al is gone, Corbin will blow up, the fighting three will be huge next year and we will get the third seed in the west and I'll look silly.

I hope.
I want some of what you've been smoking, injecting or ingesting.

Thread title is incorrect.

One doesn't just 'be' on a staff. There is a process one must go through.

Therefore, the thread title should read, "Who will get on Horny's staff."

I tried to come up with a dirty thread title for the one that got stickied...yours is better.

Thread title is incorrect.

One doesn't just 'be' on a staff. There is a process one must go through.

Therefore, the thread title should read, "Who will get on Horny's staff."

That is a good point... I have some other thoughts for you to contemplate.
Horny's staff could be a very hard staff to get on...
I wonder if horny's staff will be larger than most?