8. Ingles
9. Sefolosha
10. Jerebko
11. Udoh
12. Burks
13. Neto
14. O'Neale
15. Bradley

Favors the comeback story for the Jazz and Exum as the breakout story for the Jazz

This would be great. Exum wants to be good, that's the first step. I think that the pace will go up a couple notches with Rubio, Mitchell, Exum, all these players will excel in fast breaks. Gobert is a runner too. I think we're going to see a very exciting brand of basketball this season. Crap it's not even August yet...

This would be great. Exum wants to be good, that's the first step. I think that the pace will go up a couple notches with Rubio, Mitchell, Exum, all these players will excel in fast breaks. Gobert is a runner too. I think we're going to see a very exciting brand of basketball this season. Crap it's not even August yet...

Wouldnt it be fun to see a line up of Rubio, Mitchell, Exum and Gobert on the court?

Rudy's offensive production will continue to be tied to the proficiency of the players on the perimeter, so Hood better be ****ing righteous, and in that case, both of their numbers will benefit.

But I'm going with Hood. We really need him, Mitchell, or Dante to break out if we want this iteration of the Jazz to be anything more than an exercise in treadmilling.

I will buck the trend and say Mitchell.

Actually it is just what I hope to see...but realistically I think it will be Rudy.

But I would love to see:

Mitchell - 18 ppg
Rudy - 16 ppg
Hood - 16 ppg
Favors - 14 ppg

That would be awesome.

If Mitchell can do that with a decent level of efficiency I would be thrilled! How awesome would that be?

I predict Hood, Favor's, Gobert and Rubio are all really close in scoring. They will all be close to 15 ppg.

Anyone know how many teams last year didn't have a 20ppg on their roster?

This will definitely be us next year.

Hilariously stupid poll. Burks, Mitchell, and Johnson are included, but not Gobert. And of course, and it is started by Beantown. Of course.

If Hood is the leading scorer then this team won't average 70 ppg. I think they'll be lucky to not set a franchise low in ppg. Next season is going to suck ***.