What's new

Who would you hire......

With the recent shakeup in the front office(which im a fan off) I feel like there may be a time limit on tyrone corbin(this year) or else he will be replaced. It got me wondering who would be on the short list for the job. For the hell of it, I thought I would ask jazz nation who would be on theyre short lists.

Hmmm....
I know they addressed Ty's job security in the presser by saying he's not just a good young coach, he's a good coach period. But you never know, handing the GM job over to Lindsey could give the organization the excuse to shkae things up, with the excuse that the new GM wants to bring in "his guy."

I'd hire Dennis Rodman to be coach.
Assistant coach #1 goes to Karl Malone, Assistant coach #2 goes to Kirk Snyder, Assistant coach #3 goes to Latrell Sprewell.
And....Stephan Marbury as Assistant to the Assistant coach.

I really can't see Ty being a better coach than last year even with a normal off season. But we will see. Don't be surprised if our team is as inconsistent as ever. There will be huge highs and loooowww lows

We would need to be like 10 games under .500 midway through the season for the FO to even consider a change.

Van Gundy bros.
Go Team Van Gundy!
the-venture-bros-season-three-20090326050155257-000.jpg

I'd hire Dennis Rodman to be coach.
Assistant coach #1 goes to Karl Malone, Assistant coach #2 goes to Kirk Snyder, Assistant coach #3 goes to Latrell Sprewell.
And....Stephan Marbury as Assistant to the Assistant coach.
You forgot Luther Wright as team psychologist.