What's new

Who would you like to see playing at the 4 next year?

Who is going to be the next 4 for the Jazz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chargers Jazz Angels

I know Lauri will be on the team and he just might be the starting 4 but we will either need to find someone that will start with Lauri or be in a rotation with Lauri and Walker.

I voted Grant Williams and then after the fact I saw the option of "someone from this draft" That is what I would have picked if I saw it originally

who draft at 16 should be able to earn some of those minutes by mid season playing behind the Finnisher & Simy like GG. Or if we go that route at 9 maybe they get Kessler minutes from day 1.
I doubt we bring in Grant or Barnes for the front court at thier ages and contract asks.
I would draft Miller at 9 if there is no other clear cut bpa available. You aint getting that upside at 16.

I went with the Unicorn just because I like the 3 x 7 footer model. I think he has underperformed and it would be a crazy lineup alongside Maarkanen and Kessler.

If we don't win, then we just get to keep our pick. Plus, I think he could be had on a discount.

Ideally either Whitmore, Hendricks or Jarace.
using Whitmore as a 4 is about as reasonable as your takes on point forwards playing lead guard roles when they cannot shoot and spend all their time running into clogged lanes trying to force up floaters they forgot to learn how to do as well.
Whitmore is clearly in the mold of a first option iso wing