What's new

Who Would You Rather Have: Herro or Holiday?

Assuming price is relatively equal, who would you rather have?

• Herro

• Holiday

Results are only viewable after voting.
When we loook cold and hard facts Jazz are right now in year 2 of their rebuild which means that even playoffs are so and so.

Sure Lauri has said that he loves playing in Utah etc etc jargon which doesn't mean nothing.
Sure Jazz have assets for a trades but when we look TOP10 NBA superstars none of those guys aren't coming to Jazz so long when Jazz isn't NBA championship title contender.

Jazz are at least 2 to 3 years away being win now situation and competing of NBA championship is realistic 5 to 7 years from this moment.
I'm said this earlier and i will say this again.

You and other Danny Ainge supporters are totally out of lunch
if you guys seriously believe on that Lauri will stay in Utah and wait 5 to 7 years more before he can win something.
Lauri is UFA summer 2025 and if Jazz aren't even close to playoffs or at least played once in playoffs Lauri will pack
his bags and leave somewhere else where winning NBA championship title is more likely what it is right now in Utah.

Teams like Nuggets, Heat, and Bucks can give Lauri a winning team which is championship contender.
What Jazz have to give for Lauri a lot money for sure but how making playoffs and win a NBA championship title
those are legit questions what Lauri will consider very likely before he signs his max contract and i don't probably
need to remind you of that Lauri doesn't care who's gonna pay for him because he'll get his allstar millions anyway.
Yeah you're out in the night and outside of lunch or whatever mixed metaphor you choose if you think A) Danny is waiting sitting on his horde like scrooge McChicken until all the assets he got are gone and 2) you think Jrue was the answer.

Yep, you kookoo.

When we loook cold and hard facts Jazz are right now in year 2 of their rebuild which means that even playoffs are so and so.

Sure Lauri has said that he loves playing in Utah etc etc jargon which doesn't mean nothing.
Sure Jazz have assets for a trades but when we look TOP10 NBA superstars none of those guys aren't coming to Jazz so long when Jazz isn't NBA championship title contender.

Jazz are at least 2 to 3 years away being win now situation and competing of NBA championship is realistic 5 to 7 years from this moment.

if you guys seriously believe on that Lauri will stay in Utah and wait 5 to 7 years more before he can win something.
Lauri is UFA summer 2025 and if Jazz aren't even close to playoffs or at least played once in playoffs Lauri will pack
his bags and leave somewhere else where winning NBA championship title is more likely what it is right now in Utah.

Teams like Nuggets, Heat, and Bucks can give Lauri a winning team which is championship contender.
What Jazz have to give for Lauri a lot money for sure but how making playoffs and win a NBA championship title
those are legit questions what Lauri will consider very likely before he signs his max contract and i don't probably
need to remind you of that Lauri doesn't care who's gonna pay for him because he'll get his allstar millions anyway.
The jazz are not 2-3 years away from being in a win now situation. We are in year 2 of a 2 year rebuild. The first half of this year is all about giving guys a chance to show out and see who may be long term keepers and who may be consolidation candidates. I think one key thing for them will be to keep enough salary cap flexibility to be able to renegotiate and extend Lauri next summer. That would be move number 1 and then depending on how player development goes this year they are likely to be very aggressive shoring up weaknesses.

Jrue Holiday: Is 33 years old and makes 35 million dollars. Has a player option for next year he will certainly decline unless he has a catastrophic injury. Will be extension eligible in March. What a Holiday extension would look like, I have no idea, but he's coming off a very strong season and hasn't shown too many signs of aging.

Tyler Herro: Is 23 years old and will average about 30 million per year over the next 4 seasons. Coming off a strong shooting season, but statistically rehashed what he did in his 3rd year.
Utah just got rid of a dinosaur on a massive contract why would they bring in a mother dinosaur point guard on a massive contract who is about 50% as good as Conley?

I remember like ten years ago this New Orleans Pelicans fan posing as a Jazz fan could not shut up about getting Jrue. It was literally the dumbest **** ever. Like zero possibility to get him then, back when he was almost good n not overpaid by at least 20 million. This guy called every radio show wrote the newspapers n even took these huge cardboard I ❤️ Drue Holiday signs to Jazz home games vs Pelicans. They finally kicked him out when his sign said I want to have Jrue’s babies.

SMH why u want to destroy the jazz?

Yeah you're out in the night and outside of lunch or whatever mixed metaphor you choose if you think A) Danny is waiting sitting on his horde like scrooge McChicken until all the assets he got are gone and 2) you think Jrue was the answer.

Yep, you kookoo.
Only thing Ange knows how to do is destroy good teams n fail to rebuild. Maybe I right, but whatever he tries he will fail. That guy makes emotional decisions that change with his mood daily. No long term plan just fly by the seat of his panties.

Utah just got rid of a dinosaur on a massive contract why would they bring in a mother dinosaur point guard on a massive contract who is about 50% as good as Conley?

I remember like ten years ago this New Orleans Pelicans fan posing as a Jazz fan could not shut up about getting Jrue. It was literally the dumbest **** ever. Like zero possibility to get him then, back when he was almost good n not overpaid by at least 20 million. This guy called every radio show wrote the newspapers n even took these huge cardboard I ❤️ Drue Holiday signs to Jazz home games vs Pelicans. They finally kicked him out when his sign said I want to have Jrue’s babies.

SMH why u want to destroy the jazz?
Only thing Ange knows how to do is destroy good teams n fail to rebuild. Maybe I right, but whatever he tries he will fail. That guy makes emotional decisions that change with his mood daily. No long term plan just fly by the seat of his panties.
JEEZ. Who let the Russian bots in?

U need respect my friends. Shame on your thought of hatred. What is your name!

What Lauri says means nothing since Jiipee84 knows better.

Also your whole assessment of the timeline is faulty. Year 2 of a traditional ground up rebuild is running out a bunch of rookies and unproven young guys hoping that someone pops.

We essentially went beyond that last year and were already considering being buyers at the deadline. Only reason we didnt get to play in / playoffs is we sold a bunch of guys and sat the best remaining guys to tank.

Fact or speculation?
It’s facts. Several other sources basically said Portland collected offers from many teams the. Jrue narrowed his preferred list to 3-4 teams… we were not one of those teams. So we likely had a very competitive conditional offer out there. If he says he won’t sign an extension you pull the offer. We weren’t trying to lowball them… we had serious interest here.

Wait, what??
Utah traded Conley last year. Cost them two picks to get out of his contract. Now fans want Utah to spend two more picks to bring a similar player back? What is this? Oops, we made a mistake let’s quadruple down on two second round picks with two high first rounders to undo our mistake?

Sounds like Ainge’s long history of destroying teams has fully rubbed off on the fans. Either that or Covid vaccine nano particles have infected their brains.

Utah traded Conley last year. Cost them two picks to get out of his contract. Now fans want Utah to spend two more picks to bring a similar player back? What is this? Oops, we made a mistake let’s quadruple down on two second round picks with two high first rounders to undo our mistake?

Sounds like Ainge’s long history of destroying teams has fully rubbed off on the fans. Either that or Covid vaccine nano particles have infected their brains.
Are you brain dead? Conley got us a pick, a very good pick

Are you brain dead? Conley got us a pick, a very good pick
It was conley and like 3 other dudes and 2 picks for that protected pick that could end up as a second rounder.

It was conley and like 3 other dudes and 2 picks for that protected pick that could end up as a second rounder.
It could end up poorly, but Conley definitely had value in that deal, we didn't pay to get off his contract.