What's new

Who YOU picture when you see a certain POSTER's name?

Troutbum

a1IuesO.jpg

I often play basketball with a Russian guy named Anatoly. He LOVES to talk about topics relating to religion, and we've consequently become pretty good friends. I think of him whenever I see AKMVP.

Reactions: MVP
I'm a cool Mormon.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will work on a solution.

Way to set your alarm, bro. Sleep tight. xoxo
Lol
I took ambien last night and woke up late and was late to work.
I have not been late to work in about 5 years.

This is a text description of how I imagine some posters

CAKAR: Turkish dude who is irrationally obsessed with Al Jefferson. would let Al jefferson bang him
Addictionary: The leader of the Turks
Tarkanian: the old turkish guy (his avatar :/)
Enes can tear you apart: i imagine a enes kanters ******** getting torn apart :/
moevillini and Nate: the cool moderators
stoked: how did he become a moderator?
Jason: the thomas monsoon of moderators
PKM: George Clooney of Jazzfanz
freakazoid: matt harpring
colton and E.J. Wells: The cool mormons
zulu: the cool mormon with a gangsta pass and mad street cred because he married a black chick
Beantown: The sheltered white boy mormon
Dalamon: A bosnian guido
babe: The sweet grandma who everybody loves (but surprisingly is a dude... what?)
AKMVP: Mr. everything about america sucks and Europe is amazing
SirOmar: tall version of salman rushdie
Atheistpreacher: one of smartest guy in the forum who posts paragraphs that most people skip since they dont understand (at least I do, sorry)
Cy: posts some of the funniest stuff on Jazzfanz but is pretty rare (also I thought he was super fat till he switched avatars)
One Love: white version of bob marley
HeavenHarris: 14 year old kid who wants attention but is pretty smart for his age but still has dumb humor
ugli baby: the dude
whiskeypriest: a priest who I want to drink with and talk about god with
jazzspazm or w/e: someone who shakes their body like a baby born addicted to crack
Loggrad98: the white version of steve urkel
hotttnickkk: the asian version of steve urkel
xsy: they gay guy who wants to have sex with derrick favors (this probably isn't true but for reason I think of this with him because he is gay and has derrick favors avatar)

All I remember for now, I'm sure I forgot many. I made sure to remember all the people who pos repped me recently :)

uh.. Where's Jamezz?

btw, the ^pic^ of babe is the closest to my likeness that has been posted in this thread.