What's new

Who's in more danger, ya figure? LeBron, or KOC?

Security will be tight tonight around LeBron James' house

"BATH TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- Whatever decision LeBron James makes tonight, the Bath Township police department is ready to maintain order near the basketball superstar's home. Police Chief Michael McNeeley said they have an extra squad of police officers working tonight around the James home to make sure there are no problems.

McNeeley said his office has been besieged with calls from people looking for some inside information about James' pending decision to stay in Cleveland or sign with another team. McNeeley said he has a plan in place in case hundreds of people show up that would include calling in aid from surrounding police departments.

https://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/07/security_tight_around_bath_hom.html

Oops, meant to post this in the Jazz forum...well, I spoze I can put it in both places, so....

Security will be tight tonight around LeBron James' house

"BATH TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- Whatever decision LeBron James makes tonight, the Bath Township police department is ready to maintain order near the basketball superstar's home. Police Chief Michael McNeeley said they have an extra squad of police officers working tonight around the James home to make sure there are no problems.

McNeeley said his office has been besieged with calls from people looking for some inside information about James' pending decision to stay in Cleveland or sign with another team. McNeeley said he has a plan in place in case hundreds of people show up that would include calling in aid from surrounding police departments.

https://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010..._bath_hom.html

It was in the Jazz forum, but it has nothing to do with the Jazz other than your completely random insertion of KOC into the thread title. I moved it.

I would suggest not reposting in the Utah Jazz forum again.

EDIT: It appears you did anyway. Moved and merged.

It was in the Jazz forum, but it has nothing to do with the Jazz other than your completely random insertion of KOC into the thread title.

"Completely random," Kicky? I don't think so! Homey don't play dat.

LeBron and KOC share a common problem: Threats of physical violence from disgruntled fans. It was in the Jazz forum, not the NBA forum, that KOC was threatened by some of our very own posters, doncha know?

"Completely random," Kicky? I don't think so! Homey don't play dat.

LeBron and KOC share a common problem: Threats of physical violence from disgruntled fans. It was in the Jazz forum, not the NBA forum, that KOC was threatened by some of our very own posters, doncha know?

You're such a tool. Maybe you should make a few posts in a row telling us all how you feel about your abundance of annoyance. Please?