What's new

WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER 1ST ROUND BLOWOUT?

It feels like that will get worse next season, not better. Conley will likely be moved and Donovan will be the point guard. With Conley and Ingles both gone who's going to get Rudy the ball? It's hard to see a scenario where his touches don't go down next season.
Yeah, Donovan has to make a way better effort at getting Rudy the ball and working with him.

Maybe Don will take that responsibility when his title is more officially "PG".

This team has no draft capital now or in the future, no salary, no coach, no direction, a team that can't get along, and 2 "super stars" where each is flawed tremendously. I have no faith whatsoever in Danny Ainge either...

i hope I'm proven wrong but right now I see no light for this team. I'm not saying that losing is the worst thing if we decide to rebuild but right now my confidence is at an all-time low with this franchise.

This team has no draft capital now or in the future, no salary, no coach, no direction, a team that can't get along, and 2 "super stars" where each is flawed tremendously. I have no faith whatsoever in Danny Ainge either...

i hope I'm proven wrong but right now I see no light for this team. I'm not saying that losing is the worst thing if we decide to rebuild but right now my confidence is at an all-time low with this franchise.
This is where I’m at right now.