What's new

Who's the dumbest Jazz man? Here're the nominees...

Who's the dumbest Jazz man? Here're the nominees...

• CJ Miles

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Devin Harris

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Big Al

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Raja Bell

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Josh Howard

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Ty Corbin

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MK11

*The first two nominees: CJ Miles and Devin Harris

CJ and Devin were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play the game anymore. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

Devin was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed. Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped CJ on the shoulder. "Pssst, CJ! What's the answer to the last question?"

CJ laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed, then he turned to Devin. "Devin, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Devin. "I remember now."

He picked up his pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. But he stopped suddenly. Tapping CJ's shoulder again, he whispered, "CJ, how do you spell farm?"

CJ said, "You are really dumb, Devin. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

*The third nominee: Al Jefferson

Big Al to his wife, "You'll never believe it! I was responsible for the two game winner positions at the end of the game!"

His wife, "Really(very excited)? How did you do that?"

"I made the possible winning shot, for my team. And then didn't defend the opponent's winning shot!

*The fourth nominee: Raja Bell

One day Ty and Raja Bell were wandering in a Basketball museum. Bell stops at the hallway of the museum and stares at the basketball team pictures from the past 50 years. In every picture there is a player in the center of the firstrow and holds a basketball pointing out the year like 74-75, 85-86. 91-92, etc.

After a few minutes Raja turns to Ty and says, "So strange, looks like every teams lost by one point!"

*The fifth nominee: Josh Howard

KOC asks Josh Howard, "Son, what is it with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?" Howard says, "I don't know what's it with me coach, and I don't care."

KOC, "Oh, God!"

*The sixth nominee: Ty Corbin

KOC went to a psychologist and asked him, "I'm worrying about one of my friends. He walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs for minutes in a lather, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next, and finally ends up soaked with heavy perspiration with empty eyes. Does he have manic depression?"

The psychologist listened to KOC carefully, then said,

"Hmm, I would diagnose him with brainlessness, denseness, doltishness, dopiness, foolishness, mindlessness, simpleness, slow-wittedness, slowness, stupidness, bewilderment, blindness, callowness, crudeness, disregard, dumbness, empty-headedness, half-knowledge, illiteracy, incapacity, incomprehension, lack of education, mental incapacity, nescience, rawness, sciolism, shallowness, simplicity, unawareness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity... But no, he hasn't got Manic Depressive Disorder."

KOC asked in curiosity, "But why?".

The psychologist, "I assume, your friend is Ty Corbin, well, he's giving the most of the playing time to the dumbest players. Don't worry everything's pretty normal."

PS : The poll will be open for a week.

Last edited:
Cheez, this is harsh....I feel bad for the players, they memorize 100s, no 1000s, of basketball in game situations but still don't get any respect.

I voted CJ

Literally laughed out loud at the CJ and Harris scenario. Rep'd :)

CJ because he doesn't even know how to spell. Dude is spelled, D.U.D.E not D.O.E

CJ. People talk about him needing to find consistency, but he found it long ago. He's consistently a bonehead.

I don't understand why Bell is even included in the poll. I've seen the guy talk, and he seems easily the most intelligent Jazzman.