What's new

Who's the last jazzman to have a shoe deal?

Dante is also selling red bull.

If he can play, and the jazz play him, the jazz might Actally get a national TV game.

Deron had a shoe deal with Nike. I use to have a pair of his Nike Hyper-zoom. He also had a commercial that was circulated for awhile

Prolly one of the worst threads ever.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Prolly one of the worst threads ever.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Is it prolly? Prolly got your grannies all twisted! Needs your approval prolly! I care a lot prolly....Nahhh!!!!

Is it prolly? Prolly got your grannies all twisted! Needs your approval prolly! I care a lot prolly....Nahhh!!!!

bitch_please.gif

They all have shoe deals.

The last player to have his own signature shoe was Dwill though.

Dwills wasn't a signature shoe deal was it?? It was part of the house of hoops right?? I dont think it was nationally... I lived in portland and the only ones they sold in footlocker stores were the brandon roy ones... I think you could only get the Dwill PE's in utah? otherwise you had to order it online. He never had a shoe after that. I'm just saying that its nice to finally have a face get exposure nationally. Dante has already had a ton of exposure, he is a marketable personality. We need someone like that here. I think KD is proving that you dont always have to be in a big market to get huge endorsements.

Dwills wasn't a signature shoe deal was it?? It was part of the house of hoops right?? I dont think it was nationally... I lived in portland and the only ones they sold in footlocker stores were the brandon roy ones... I think you could only get the Dwill PE's in utah? otherwise you had to order it online. He never had a shoe after that. I'm just saying that its nice to finally have a face get exposure nationally. Dante has already had a ton of exposure, he is a marketable personality. We need someone like that here. I think KD is proving that you dont always have to be in a big market to get huge endorsements.

Everytime I was in SoCal I would see DWill shoes!!!