What's new

Whose Gaffe is worth?

I want a link for the Trouteast outing. I'm intrigued, but far from convinced.

Well I tried some quick looking but Trout, Scat adn I post way to much... I will keep looking. Trout probably already deleted his post.

The 47% are not solidly Democrats.
They include large blocks that lean Republican.

Is there a reason you think this is correct or not? You've obsessed over this for several days now without providing much in the way of why you think it's important or even relevant.

Is there a reason you think this is correct or not? You've obsessed over this for several days now without providing much in the way of why you think it's important or even relevant.
Answers have already been provided in my posts, not to mention that Romney's position is prima facie delusional.
I do think it is important that we elect a President that is not delusional, don't you?

Stoked will tell me.

Yes, I will. A couple weeks ago Troutbum responded to a comment directed at Northeast. In doing so he revealed he was Northeast.

Northeast made a comment
Scat said some thing about Northeast entertaining him or something
Troutbum said something to the effect of "I do what I can" (I am pretty sure that is his exact reply)
Scat asked if it was a mistake that he responded as Trout and not Northeast or just tired
I commented on it and Trouteast avoided it like the plague.

Yes, I will. A couple weeks ago Troutbum responded to a comment directed at Northeast. In doing so he revealed he was Northeast.

Northeast made a comment
Scat said some thing about Northeast entertaining him or something
Troutbum said something to the effect of "I do what I can" (I am pretty sure that is his exact reply)
Scat asked if it was a mistake that he responded as Trout and not Northeast or just tired
I commented on it and Trouteast avoided it like the plague.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stoked again.

UGLI and nightmare .. two peas in a pod.

Is that why you keep begging the board to recognize this phantom question that everyone keeps ignoring?

I caught your "accident" too. You upset that Trout claimed your sock?

What? Explain please. Lots going on at the moment and I am just missing your point.

I have no idea what their gaffes are worth.

I have no idea what their gaffes are worth.

27132863.jpg