What's new

Why I love this team.

Magic Spray

I don't know how to embed a vine so you'll have to open this up in a new tab or window.

Rudy had just been dunked on twice by Andrew Wiggins. Wiggins flexed on the second one. Gobert responded by plunking Wiggins on his tookus. Watch Wiggins shake his head in embarrassment as he gets up. Look at Rudy flex in Wiggins face, not the crowd like Wiggins did but as he steps over Wiggins

Now go back to the video and watch Booker keep the play alive. Hustling like a mo fro.

Goddamn I love this team.

edit: here's the link, although if you mouse over the first line, you would see that it is linked to the vine.

https://vine.co/v/OLHZLHaHOu3

Last edited:
They asked Wiggins about it after the game and he blew it off as part of the game and not to serious. Nothing to be mad over.

Kid has a good head on his shoulders.

I'd be thrilled if the Jazz, Suns, Pelicans and Wolves become the next western power houses and replace teams like the Mavs, Spurs and OKC.

Defensive stud center who can make freethrows.... check
Great two way PF .... check
Great two way swingman .... check

Another swingman and a stud PG is all this team needs. Hopefully Alec and Trey/Dante develop into these.

Draymond Green or Khris Middleton would look good in a Jazz uniform.

I love Wiggins so damn much. He's so much better than he looked in college! Cleveland made a mistake there for sure!

Curious, who would've done the Favors and 2014 pick for Wiggins trade that was rumored after knowing what we know now.

Leave Enes out of this. Assume he's gone and we could be positioned to draft Okafor or Towns because of a growing pains year and no Dante to save our perimeter defense.

Would you do it?

They asked Wiggins about it after the game and he blew it off as part of the game and not to serious. Nothing to be mad over.

Kid has a good head on his shoulders.
This.
Wiggins is awesome. I love the kid.

Curious, who would've done the Favors and 2014 pick for Wiggins trade that was rumored after knowing what we know now.

Leave Enes out of this. Assume he's gone and we could be positioned to draft Okafor or Towns because of a growing pains year and no Dante to save our perimeter defense.

Would you do it?
I do that trade and I was all about it when it was being talked about.
Rumor was that Cleveland wanted favors, #5 pick, and burks. The jazz thought that was too much from what I was hearing.
I think the jazz would have done favors and #5 for wiggins (#1 pick) but Cleveland wanted Burks thrown in and the jazz said no.

At the time, I was even ok with throwing Burks in for wiggins....... after watching favors this year, I think I would change my mind...... favors, Burks, and #5 (exum) is too much to give up.
I would still trade favors and exum for wiggins though

Would you do it?
Would've then, would in hindsight. Exum is a work in progress, but it's looking like that would've been no-brainer. Too bad Cleveland went for the worse package and grabbed an overrated player that's probably going to bolt.

I love Wiggins so damn much. He's so much better than he looked in college! Cleveland made a mistake there for sure!

That's the one downside for the Cavs of LeBron being back - he wanted Kevin Love, so they traded Wiggins for Kevin Love. With Irving just signed to a max extension, it's amazing to think how the Cavs would look in two seasons had they kept Wiggins.

it's amazing to think how the Cavs would look in two seasons had they kept Wiggins.

LeBron signed a two-year deal with the second year being his option. That's some amazing pressure on Cleveland to produce what LeBron wanted. Time was not a luxury that LeBron afforded Cleveland.

LeBron signed a two-year deal with the second year being his option. That's some amazing pressure on Cleveland to produce what LeBron wanted. Time was not a luxury that LeBron afforded Cleveland.

This is true, but isn't LeBron just signing the short-term deals primarily to be able to take advantage of the money from the new TV deal? Of course if you're the Cavs, the last thing you want is for LeBron to leave again.

Not trying to dig to deep on this. After reading your post I really hope that you are talking about Wiggins performance on the court and not an intimate feeling. I read your post and had to take a second look to make sure I was in Jazzfanz.com, for a second I though I had stumbled into an x rated forum.

Last edited:
Not trying to dig to deep on this. After reading your post I really hope that you are talking about Wiggins performance on the court and not an intimate feeling. I read your post and had to make sure I was in Jazzfanz.com, for a second I though I had stumbled into an x rated forum.

Why can't it be both?