What's new

Why I'm disappointed from last night

Favors Flave

These are the reasons I was mad:
1. GS is going to be good and we didn't trade the pick. Barnes, Ezili and Green is a pretty good draft. Add Curry, Thompson, Lee, Bogut, Dorrell Wright and Biedrins. That's a better team than last year for sure
2. Quincy Miller fell pretty far and of course got drafted by a division rival
3. I wanted the Jazz to trade Harris for a late first and some thing else and get Wroten Jr
4. Perry Jones the 3rd was supposed to go lottery and fell all the way to #28!!! Of course had to be KOC. They are the luckiest pieces of **** ever
5. Portland got Damian Lillard and Will Barton who fell way too far
6. We could have had Drummond, Lamb, Rivers had we won that coin toss
7. Doron Lamb fel quite a bit,l a couple picks before us

I'm sure no one was asking for a lot for a late first round pick or second round pick but oh well

These are the reasons I was mad:
1. GS is going to be good and we didn't trade the pick. Barnes, Ezili and Green is a pretty good draft. Add Curry, Thompson, Lee, Bogut, Dorrell Wright and Biedrins. That's a better team than last year for sure

What that tells me is that, if true, we will actually get their pick next year instead of going through this all over again.

then why worry about them being better? a few extra easy wins for us a year

Not worried about them getting better...but I feel like the Jazz are going to get worse than GS.
If Jefferson (C) and Milsap (PF) gets 20+ minutes a game AND Favors gets less than 25 mins a games, we're going to be a really bad team next year especially since our weaknesses have been exposed in the SA playoffs.

golden state's depth chart as of today:

bogut - biedrins - tyler
lee
rjefferson - d wright
thompson - barnes
curry - jenkins

maybe if barnes has a great summer and fall camp he supplants RJ as the starter. they also have the option of reaching new deals with rush, dominic mcguire and the other wright.

that still looks like a pretty weak team to me. they've got five pretty good players, two of whom are very fragile, and pretty much nobody who is any good at defense. and they have a coach that has limited credibility after rewarding bad players with extra minutes and reinforcing losing behaviors.

they probably won't be 7th worst, but they won't even sniff the playoffs.

bogut - biedrins - tyler
lee
rjefferson - d wright
thompson - barnes
curry - jenkins

maybe if barnes has a great summer and fall camp he supplants RJ as the starter. they also have the option of reaching new deals with rush, dominic mcguire and the other wright.

that still looks like a pretty weak team to me. they've got five pretty good players, two of whom are very fragile, and pretty much nobody who is any good at defense. and they have a coach that has limited credibility after rewarding bad players with extra minutes and reinforcing losing behaviors.

On paper they have a good team, but they have to come out and prove it. The Warriors have had a couple of teams that looked good on paper over the past 10 years, but never amounted to anything.

bogut - biedrins - tyler
lee
rjefferson - d wright
thompson - barnes
curry - jenkins

agreed

bogut - biedrins - tyler
lee
rjefferson - d wright
thompson - barnes
curry - jenkins

This

An extremely weak bench. Anything can happen of course, but I expect the pick to be in the 8-12 range.