What's new

Why is Neto playing in SL?

Sneakers

Sorry if this is a ****post. I was just curious. He's coming into his second year, just like Lyles, Pleiss, Bobby Portis, Mudiay, D'Angelo... etc. I know he's a bit older but so is Pleiss and a ton of other peeps. Is he doing Olympic qualifying stuff?

It's a shame, it would be really great to see how a year under his belt improved him and how he played and matched up against a lot of these PGs... D'Angelo, Dunn, Mudiay, etc.

Sorry if this is a ****post. I was just curious. He's coming into his second year, just like Lyles, Pleiss, Bobby Portis, Mudiay, D'Angelo... etc. I know he's a bit older but so is Pleiss and a ton of other peeps. Is he doing Olympic qualifying stuff?

It's a shame, it would be really great to see how a year under his belt improved him and how he played and matched up against a lot of these PGs... D'Angelo, Dunn, Mudiay, etc.

He is attending workouts with Brazil's Olympic Team.

Do you mean "Why isn't Neto playing in SL?"

He is attending workouts with Brazil's Olympic Team.

This is definitely it. I think he'd be playing in summer league if he wasn't Olympicing it up. He only played a minute more per game than Lyles last season (18 compared to 17) and Lyles is there. Hoping Neto gets to start over Huertas.