What's new

why jazz sucks forever

berkkobe

last night

carmelo anthony played against utah jazz.

and we barely won.

actually jazz barely won.

ALso for those homers and maniacs who picks hayward over melo i cannot say anything because homerism made you blind.

jaz sux.

Nix are 2-8 I think.
Melo sux

Melo does what Melo does. Score efficiently, rebound every once in a while and make his team play defense 4-on-5.

Knicks gutted their team to bring in Mello, instead of waiting a year and keep the team intact, just so mello wouldn't have to give up few million. Now the Knicks fans are rooting for a tank. Pretty much a disaster and Mello deserves a lot of the blame. No doubt a great player, but also a limited player who is at least partly responsible for one of the biggest jokes in the league. NY can keep him.

last night

carmelo anthony played against utah jazz.

and we barely won.

actually jazz barely won.

ALso for those homers and maniacs who picks hayward over melo i cannot say anything because homerism made you blind.

jaz sux.

Still waitin on that ban bro. Make the request.

Berko, if this is the case, that the Jazz are in perpetual suckitude why continue being a fan? I mean, their suckiness will outlast your existence here on this planet. Soooo, why continue being a fan?

Berko, if this is the case, that the Jazz are in perpetual suckitude why continue being a fan? I mean, their suckiness will outlast your existence here on this planet. Soooo, why continue being a fan?

Because it's three days later and this thread hasn't completely died yet.