What's new

Why Landy Foye always take Startline

Graziejazz

I don't think he is qualified guard for Jazz.
He is short, poor defence & always takes some strange turnover to destroy the whole game at last second.
Why we don't use Hayward for Guard, and Carrol for Small Forward?
For the beach, burks could take for Hayward. And Jeremy could take SF.
Why we don't use Jeremy? He would be a great defenser like Ariza.

last 15 games we have got Foye-old by Foye ... poor defence ... no rebounds ... doesn't pass .... we'd be much better playing about anyone else

I don't remember anyone bitching when Randy was bombing and landing threes all over the place. The guy goes cold at the end of the season, and you just turn your back in him?

I don't remember anyone bitching when Randy was bombing and landing threes all over the place. The guy goes cold at the end of the season, and you just turn your back in him?

Dunno where you've been but many here have criticized for from game 1. He's a good role player, that is all. He should never be a starter on a playoff team.

Stretching the floor by hitting the 3 is the only thing that Foye brings to the table. Now that he is no longer providing that he should be moved down the roataion behind Hayward and Burks.

Do people in Britain and Australia laugh at people named Randy--given that it's often used as a slang term referring to sexual arousal?

Is there anyone from those countries actually named Randy, or do people named Randy really only come from the U.S.?

Edit: It occurs to me that these people could go by the name Randall or Randolph to avoid the issue.

Stretching the floor by hitting the 3 is the only thing that Foye brings to the table. Now that he is no longer providing that he should be moved down the roataion behind Hayward and Burks.

"Players EARN their time on the floor"... Great theory huh? Foye is a starter just like Al was left in last night because he was playing too good to pull off the floor.
Do we have a coach?

I have wanted burks or hayward to get most of foyes minutes since day one.... even when he was hitting his threes

So basically, your memory sucks

If you're a fan of the Jazz, you're not going to bitch when a player is bombing and landing threes all over the place. A guy goes cold for a long stretch in the 2nd half of the season, if you want your team to be successful you probably want to see him on the bench. Seems pretty simple really.