What's new

Why No Evans Last Night?

homeytennis

When the Jazz were rotting and stinking, why no time on the floor for Evans. He played well the night before and seemed to be one of the guys hustling and trying.

Because his number didn't come up when Sloan rolled the dice.

It certainly would've been nice to see him play a little but I'm sure he'll get more PT as long as he keeps working hard in the chances he's given. I think he will be a much bigger factor this year than people might realize.

I wondered that myself. Anyone would've been an improvement over Miles.

I don't get why Miles was even allowed back on the floor after his first attempt last night. Somebody needs to show him where the end of the bench is.

Miles has been one of the big reasons we have lost these first 2 games. He is supposed to be our "spark" of the bench. The guy that can score in our second group. But he hasn't been on the floor for than 5 min or so and Jacks up a couple of shots out of the offense then goes and sits down with 3 fouls. AK has been playing poor in IMO Last night he came up with some stats but at the same time seems to be out of control at times and really settling for outside shots. Along with our poor Defensive effort its not surprising that we lost the last 2 games.