What's new

Why we sleeping so hard on Danilo Gallinari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Release the Kraken

Expiring deal, OKC is committed to the rebuild and wants to get something. Galo can flat out ball and reportedly has some interest from Portland, Chicago and New York I think I read. Story says it's going to take a first to get him, but would it take a first if we took Paul off their hands? Absolutely not, as his contract is enormous and still has 124 mil. left on it over three years. As bad as Conley's been this season it's still a big gamble taking on a contract like that with Paul's history of injury and his age. (Still he and Donnie are tight). I'd be willing to give up Exum and Davis and a 2025 first if Galo committed to stay before I'd consider the other route. Am I daft? What say you?

Because we don't have the salaries to trade for Gallinari. Exum and Davis doesn't match. Exum and Ingles might work financially but why the **** would we want to trade Ingles in a move that doesn't make us definitively better?

Because we don't have the salaries to trade for Gallinari. Exum and Davis doesn't match. Exum and Ingles might work financially but why the **** would we want to trade Ingles in a move that doesn't make us definitively better?
You got me! I had Eddie making his full two year contract. This power forward situation is really killing me.:(

Is that you Dennis? I thought Gail took away whats left of your first rounders and sent you to the Community College to tinker with the Stars.

Wow, caught with my pants down. I can't justify trading Exum and Ingles for Galo and it really doesn't work any other way unless we packaged a bunch of entry level deals. I didn't do my homework on this thread. Nothing to see here, move along.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.