What's new

Will Donovan Mitchell get a signature shoe?

Which Shoe Company Do you Hope Donovan Signs With?

• Total voters

Revolution 9

Contributor
I'm really big into basketball shoes, and playing (still at age 42).

Donovan has to get a shoe deal right??

My question for you is this. Will he have his own signature shoe? Which shoe company do you want him to sign with? Will you buy it?

What will it be called? Spida 1s 2s 3s etc? DM? the Mitchells?

He gets a shoe deal!

He's a superstar!

65574618.jpg

He already has a shoe deal with Adidas... during the All-Star break, he was given a bag with a potential prototype of the new DM Spida logo or whatever it is. It was on his gym bag. Im sure he is going to make a lot more money soon on his deal I am assuming...

He already has a shoe deal with Adidas... during the All-Star break, he was given a bag with a potential prototype of the new DM Spida logo or whatever it is. It was on his gym bag. Im sure he is going to make a lot more money soon on his deal I am assuming...

Hes connected to them and wears the DAME 4s as we've seen, but i didn't hear anything about an official deal with the company.

Old fat shoe junkie as well.... I doubt he’d leave Adidas for another brand (Nike) unless they offer insane amounts of money.
So I would say his new Sig shoes will be Adidas Spidas
Coming to a store near you this summer, and I will be in line to buy a pair

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donovan is everything you want off the court if you are company looking to attach their brand to him. Get him in some commercials from here to the China.

No question.

He's the first player that we've had who has really been able to transcend the "small market" stigma. Honestly, I think Donovan has gotten as much coverage as any player in the league this season. He's everywhere. The kid is a firecracker and the NBA adores him.

I hope he stays with Adidas! and I hope the shoe he puts out is similar to the Dame4s! currently they are my balling shoe of choice. Most comfortable low top I've played in for a long time.

Last edited:
No question.

He's the first player that we've had who has really been able to transcend the "small market" stigma. Honestly, I think Donovan has gotten as much coverage as any player in the league this season. He's everywhere. The kid is a firecracker and the NBA adores him.

Every time I turn on EShitPN the commentators are #takenote.

DWMtPU4VMAAuxyP.jpg:large

Hes connected to them and wears the DAME 4s as we've seen, but i didn't hear anything about an official deal with the company.

https://hoopshype.com/2017/08/08/ad...tery-pick-to-shoe-deal-after-seven-last-year/

This. I remember when someone posted a thread about the Adidas deal over the summer - shoe companies are smart enough to sign guys to multi-year deals the first time around before they demand insane numbers.