What's new

Will Hardy - Questions

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
We know he's young and he spent time in San Antonio, Boston, and with the USA team. We know he's 6-6 and played D3 ball.

I have some questions though.

What was his focus on those teams? Is he a balanced coach, or more of an offensive or defensive minded coach?
What sort of scheme will he run for each side of the ball?
Is he staying with the same assistant coaches as Quin had or will there be changes soon?
Do you think the FO will listen to his input when making moves to fill the roster based on what he wants the team to look like and what schemes he has in mind?

Last but not least, how many Doogie Howser type comments will we hear from JazzAvenues posts if we win another game?
I have to know.

I’m surprised that I haven’t heard anything about this guys philosophy or coaching style or anything yet. Maybe I’m looking in all the wrong places. I admittedly have been WAY less interested and involved in the Jazz over the last few years, but they wouldn’t shut up about Quin’s genius and pick and roll binder when he was hired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know he's young and he spent time in San Antonio, Boston, and with the USA team. We know he's 6-6 and played D3 ball.

I have some questions though.

What was his focus on those teams? Is he a balanced coach, or more of an offensive or defensive minded coach?
What sort of scheme will he run for each side of the ball?
Is he staying with the same assistant coaches as Quin had or will there be changes soon?
Do you think the FO will listen to his input when making moves to fill the roster based on what he wants the team to look like and what schemes he has in mind?

Last but not least, how many Doogie Howser type comments will we hear from JazzAvenues posts if we win another game?
I have to know.
All I can really say at this point after the presser and the “three pronged mantra” is that he’s a helluva talker - might even have Snyder beat in that department.:p

Hope he can back it up or at least keep us in stitches!

Youngster, first timer, picture perfect, interview perfect, tale/story perfect, background perfect, family perfect, astonishingly simetrical and bright, wants players to know him personally more than basketball wise, no tatoos, uber humble.
In the meantime the full set of Jazz related journalist talking us on how good Caboclo has became....
How could anything go wrong?