What's new

Will Jazz fans be patient long enough?

Most posters pissed and moaned when this team won 50+ games a year.

They'll piss and moan when they win 40.

Patience doesn't come into the equation. Most people here have nothing better to do.

Next question.

Most posters pissed and moaned when this team won 50+ games a year.

They'll piss and moan when they win 40.

Patience doesn't come into the equation. Most people here have nothing better to do.

Next question.

I will be surprised if we finish this season with a winning record. I think your 40 is very likely and wouldn't be stunned if it was only 39 considering the remaining schedule and issues with health and morale.

Yes JazzFanz will be patient.

Actually, I'm expecting Jizzhad to start sometime next mid to late November after all the players' strokes start to burn. The Delta Center is gonna blow. You've all been warned.

InterActJihadPub3web.jpg

InterActJihadPub2web.jpg

Patience, sure, why not. The way I see it, I've invested almost 30 years of my life rooting for the Jazz. Yeah, we've never won it all, but I just look at all those Red Sox fans that waited 86 years for a championship (most of them in graves). Surely we won't have to wait 86 years to win a title, right? Please tell me I'm right....

Or a Cub fan like myself whose team hasn't won a World Series in over a century. 1908

****ing A, we're such a sad bunch, aren't we.

Remember the SA Spurs who tanked it twice and ended up with The Admiral and Duncan.

Think long term folks... The Jazz are building a nice core of young, very good players. The future is bright.

Am I the only guy in the world who thinks Irving will blow in the NBA? Dudes a skinny hack.

You are not basing this on the Michigan game are you? Guy was awesome earlier in the season. Not played in a long time. Guy has skills. See him being very good. Perhaps close to Paul good.

No.

So many are already throwing Cobin, KOC, etc under the bus.

Jazz fans go insane after one loss.

The truth is, this team sucks. Give it time. We need guards that can run an offense and shoot and bigs that can post up and rebound. We have none of these things hence the bad record.

No.

The truth is, this team sucks. Give it time. We need guards that can run an offense and shoot and bigs that can post up and rebound. We have none of these things hence the bad record.

Gotta disagree with you that we don't have "bigs that can post up and rebound". Al is every bit of that. We need shooter to draw double teams away from him.

True jazzfanz WILL be patient, if not restless. The regular smegma who bitch no matter what the team does, will complain anyway.

I like Ty. I think he'll be good. But there will be growing pains. It'll be rough - especially because it sounds like Adleman's job security isn't so great in Houston and he's one of my favorite coaches. I would love him to have the plum Jazz head coach job, the security that goes with it, and my own security that he will give my team a great offense. Talk about a guy who does more with less.

I guess you have to define patient. There ain't **** we can really do about it so we all play the waiting game. I for one am looking forward to what this team can be with some solid young players. We have not very often been the youngest team out there, other than the last few years. It will be interesting to see what kind of team this group can be. If we can get a solid vet or 2 to fill things out or an exciting top-level pick, well that will just be all the more fun. It's just a game. Gotta enjoy what we got when we got it.

hayward is not allowed tto defend starter quality sf's, refs wont let him? As a starter he would then be guarding lebron, carmelo, durant, pierce, night in night out like ak has to do. You really want to see that horror show. Hayward's future is sg if he has one on the nba.

fixed

No.

Exactly. That said, it is rather alarming with how much time Bell is given. I do understand that he is a veteran though.

i'll be watching every game even if they are racking up too many Ls for my liking, still got interest in how the rookies and others develop.

i'll just be yelling at my computer screen a little more often! :)