What's new

Will Kanter regret what he has done today?

A turkish commenter said: Enes is watching wrestling too much, and he is affected by it. He thinks talking thrash is good likewise in wrestling organisation, which indeed is really bad in the nba society.
I totally agree with him. And his bad attitude is slowly becoming a part of his character, thats the problem

lol what a child.

64bf1d00aa79bf105af9ca334c7d7749.jpg

This was his tweet when Turkish National team was about to get eliminated from European Championship.

Memo's Response:
The thing you're doing is wrong no matter what your situation is. You gonna be in this team someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure he will regret ,just not right away ,he's a22 year old kid from another country,right now he has a f**kem attitude .....no different from most of us

just glad the Jazz wised up and got a teach em coach in Snyder ....Corbin would have soured Exum and Hood and Gobert to the Jazz like he did Kanter, if he was still around

A turkish commenter said: Enes is watching wrestling too much, and he is affected by it. He thinks talking thrash is good likewise in wrestling organisation, which indeed is really bad in the nba society.
I totally agree with him. And his bad attitude is slowly becoming a part of his character, thats the problem

I bet the reason he wanted out of Utah was because KOC, Tyrone, Lindsey, or Snyder wouldn't let him get his happy mweal and ice cweam after every game, win or lose.

"WAAAH! Kwanter wanna wawtch whestling! Waaahh!"

Dude is such a child. Like a 9 year old in a 22 year old 6'10 body.

i got a 23 year old boy right now ...not a man yet.... and if he had a bunch of men ****ting all over him ...like here ,he'd have a **** you attitude too and I'd back em up and tell him to go kick some *** (not meaning in a fighting way).........just funny how some grown men have got so b*tt hurt here

Snyder won't chase away Exum ,Hood ,or Gobert .....I blame Corbin myself ...I did over and over last year too,said he was messing up the core guys.....to me thats what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is an egotistical maniac. He better get his head on straight or he is going to end up like Dwill. His ego will kill his career.

Scotty Brooks took him to the woodshed on this one. I doubt the Jazz win this game without the extra motivation. OKC is a class organization, they will not tolerate this childish BS. Not sure if EK can change his petulant ways. Remember him laughing at his Turkish team's loss. He's a low character guy, we just gave him the benefit of the doubt because we wanted so badly for him to evolve into our stud center.

Either he has no character or he is retarded to the bones so much that he needs a mentor before everything he is gonna say.

This is the climax of all the disappointments I have felt with him. If you have earned millions from a franchise that valued you while you had no experience of basketball nearly and they were willing to help you get to your ceiling, and if the fans of this team are rooting for you crazily, least you could do is be thankful and respect them until your last breath. I am so disappointed in this last interview event. Kanter's character will keep him from being a winner for his entire career if he does not learn his lessons from his ****-ups. Because he always puts himself and his individual statistical achievements above his team's success.

Easy to say, this was the last sleep I sacrificed to watch his game. (Went to bed at 7 AM)

I'm sure a lot of other teams gms took notice. I wouldn't want to sign a player who throws his old team under the bus like that.

I'm sure a lot of other teams gms took notice. I wouldn't want to sign a player who throws his old team under the bus like that.

His current teammates as well. He is a disloyal shi#. And he cost them a win. When former teammates who are viewed as good team players (Hayward, Booker) imply he was selfish, others will notice for sure.

Instantly the most hated ex-Jazzman, getting what he deserves.

Man, I forgot about the Memo factor. Memo is obviously a very proud Jazz man. Wonder if he'll comment publically what went down yesterday at any point.