What's new

Will Saint Cy be permanently banned?

Keefe

@Jason

I saw an alt was banned for life and I assume it was his. Any clarification would be appreciated.

I hope he’s not. He’s a saucy little **** nugget but he brings a lot to the board.

Typically, just the alts are banned, while I think the primary accounts get warnings, at most.

It's gettin' old school jazzfanz up in here!

Typically, just the alts are banned, while I think the primary accounts get warnings, at most.

Not true at all. When Trout would use Radpberry Delight, that handle would be closed and banned and Troutbum would sit the bench for weeks or months.

Not true at all. When Trout would use Radpberry Delight, that handle would be closed and banned and Troutbum would sit the bench for weeks or months.
Well I think like he's saying, the alt is ultra-perma-banned and the main gets points or warnings or whatever they're calling it these days. Saint Cy is on his second ban in the last couple months and this is another hit, so it might get him a longer ban than he's on at the moment *IF* this was him.

Hey Cy, calm down man. We want you here. I want you here. You're a dick but you're our dick and we love you.

Alts are perma banned, yes. And yes that could result in an extra timeout, up to 6 months, for the original account.

Troutbum racked up warnings pretty regularly. If his alt was his third or fourth warning in six months, he'd also sit out for it.

Troutbum racked up warnings pretty regularly. If his alt was his third or fourth warning in six months, he'd also sit out for it.

You keep using the word warnings. You mean offense. And don’t tell me. I was probably second to him in dumb **** posted and know the system.

You keep using the word warnings. You mean offense. And don’t tell me. I was probably second to him in dumb **** posted and know the system.
I was a moderator for over a year, and back then when you were officially notified you had crossed a line, we called it a warning. Maybe that's changed.

They've called it different stuff at different times...

They've called it different stuff at different times...
The offense is what Jason or the mods deemed the user did that was wrong. The warning was the consequence for said offenses…but typically after 3 or maybe 4 warnings (for 3 or 4 separate offenses), the next offense would usually result in a week on the sidelines. Possibly two.

The offense is what Jason or the mods deemed the user did that was wrong. The warning was the consequence for said offenses…but typically after 3 or maybe 4 warnings (for 3 or 4 separate offenses), the next offense would usually result in a week on the sidelines. Possibly two.
Yeah, so he had his one week timeout less than two months ago and this one was a two-week timeout. If he got another infraction/offense/points/warning or whatnot while banned Jason might just decide to go max punishment. I don't really know what the current punishment level between two-weeks and 6 months is.

@Jason is there any official punishment tier list and guidelines as to when they apply?

Yeah, so he had his one week timeout less than two months ago and this one was a two-week timeout. If he got another infraction/offense/points/warning or whatnot while banned Jason might just decide to go max punishment. I don't really know what the current punishment level between two-weeks and 6 months is.

@Jason is there any official punishment tier list and guidelines as to when they apply?

What did Sty do?