What's new

Will Smith Would Beat The Jazz

True. The only team that wouldn't beat the Jazz now are the suck *** Knicks, given the fact that they suck and all.

I mean Chris Rock took the hit and still did his job. We get hit and we take to social media.
Lol, it really was impressive how well he played the entire thing off and kept going. There are few people who could have not missed a stride in that situation. Btw MeloTheJazzKiller I agree Will Smith would own the Jazz, because we're pathetic. Not as pathetic as the Knicks but still pathetic.

....the Jazz, because we're pathetic. Not as pathetic as the Knicks but still pathetic.

You saw the way our Julius Randle went after Gobert at the end of the game. We don't take crap from anybody! You may beat us on the scoreboard, but as I've said a number of times here, the scoreboard is the least important thing during a sporting event. How many games did we lose according to the scoreboard? I really don't know because I don't consult stupid numbers on a lighted scoreboard.

Being an ex-athlete (and a great one), I know sports. And I know sports is not about a score. It's about...well, let Rocky explain. Just watch from 0:14 to 0:32. Jazz fans and Jazz players clearly have never heard these great words:

You saw the way our Julius Randle went after Gobert at the end of the game. We don't take crap from anybody! You may beat us on the scoreboard, but as I've said a number of times here, the scoreboard is the least important thing during a sporting event. How many games did we lose according to the scoreboard? I really don't know because I don't consult stupid numbers on a lighted scoreboard.

Being an ex-athlete (and a great one), I know sports. And I know sports is not about a score. It's about...well, let Rocky explain. Just watch from 0:14 to 0:32. Jazz fans and Jazz players clearly have never heard these great words:

LaVar, is that you?