What's new

Will the Jazz trade TB and PK before the deadline?

Will the Jazz Trade Burke and / or Kanter before the trade deadline

• Yes, they will trade both of them

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, but only Kanter

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes, but only Burke

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No, they will trade both of them during the off-season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they will trade Kanter during off-season

• No, they will trade Burke during the off-season

• They will not trade either one of them

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
Will the Jazz trade Trey Burke and [edited] before the trade deadline? I get the feeling that the Jazz are shopping them based on their minutes, especially Kanter because it seems Quin is taking away minutes from Rudy for Enes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope somehow they rid themselves of Burke. The more I see of him, the more he reminds me of a much inferior AI. If the Jazz can get a first-rounder for him, I say go for it.

[edited]? Really? Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
No reason to trade Burke really. He can really only get better next year, I don't think his % can really drop any lower (because I think he is a better shooter than his % say).

No reason to trade Burke really. He can really only get better next year, I don't think his % can really drop any lower (because I think he is a better shooter than his % say).

every now and then you say smth..

Well, I said the same thing last year.

I don't think they will trade either one at this point because, Burke has played well off the bench and Exum hasn't really shown he is ready yet. No one is going to give us anything for Kanter because he is a free agent this year and hasn't proven he can consistently produce.

O% chance they trade either one.

The Jazz are as conservative with their decisions as it gets.

O% chance they trade either one.

The Jazz are as conservative with their decisions as it gets.

Not according to DL's interviews, sounds like he wants to go shopping, and you can't go shopping with Enes Kanter on the books.

Not according to DL's interviews, sounds like he wants to go shopping, and you can't go shopping with Enes Kanter on the books.

I'm probably just bring too pessimistic. DL does seem to be a lot different that KOC. I want to believe it will happen, but I still have to see more of how DL handles things to believe.

If DL wants to go shopping then the pessimist in me thinks they will foolishly let Kanter walk for nothing so they can. The optimist in me wants to believe that DL gets it, and understands what's going on here, and that Rudy is the future, and they trade Kanter for something of value.

Two people negged me and I got edited for putting a P in front of Enes's first name, and substituted a u for the a in his last name. So that way his first and last name intersect, plus the last name becomes a play on words.

I figured I'd at least get censored or worse, but didn't think posters would neg me for having a little fun -- it was of course, the same people who have negged me in the past. I have gotten quite a few negs over time, but they all have come from only four different posters, so obviously a personal issue. That's the problem with reps, it's a popularity contest, which isn't what it's supposed to be.

Hey, Enes could use it if he goes into wrestling like Rodman or Malone.