What's new

Will the Jazz trade TB and PK before the deadline?

Will the Jazz Trade Burke and / or Kanter before the trade deadline

• Yes, they will trade both of them

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, but only Kanter

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes, but only Burke

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No, they will trade both of them during the off-season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they will trade Kanter during off-season

• No, they will trade Burke during the off-season

• They will not trade either one of them

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
I actually hope they trade Burke after the season is over and find another PG through the draft. They also can bring in Neto, and let Dante get his Baptism of fire next year. As for Kanter, I'm really undecided as to what to do with him. Of course, Rudy is the future, though, and Favors is improving. That's why a blockbuster with Trey and Kanter makes sense. But is there a good veteran PG we can get for both of them? If Deron had a different personality, he might be the perfect match - NJ is looking to retool.

O% chance they trade either one.

The Jazz are as conservative with their decisions as it gets.

I'm pissed that teh jazz aren't trading Kanter for 2002 Kevin Garnett, Center of teh future and bringer of championships. 2002 Garnett is so obvious it makes my **** hurt, and I can't believe that the deal isn't done because I know it was on teh table. ****.

Never sell low.

Not sure Burke's stock can get much higher. We may be able to sell now to a team that thinks he can be utilized in a better fashion and needs a change of scenery. But if his mediocrity continues and continues, those same teams may just start to think that he stinks and is beyond repair so to speak.

I still have faith in Burke to become a good bench scorer. I think that is his NBA role. I think he has a pretty good shot, his selection just needs to get better (limiting the really bad shots). I doubt we can get much back in a trade for him and I think he is a good 7th man off the bench.

I don't think they will trade either one at this point because, Burke has played well off the bench and Exum hasn't really shown he is ready yet. No one is going to give us anything for Kanter because he is a free agent this year and hasn't proven he can consistently produce.

Not true. If there's a team that likes Kanter trade now and you match any offer to insure you can sign him in the offseason

Not sure Burke's stock can get much higher. We may be able to sell now to a team that thinks he can be utilized in a better fashion and needs a change of scenery. But if his mediocrity continues and continues, those same teams may just start to think that he stinks and is beyond repair so to speak.

I suppose it's possible a trade is being discussed and the other team wanted to see how Trey would do against backups. However, I think it's far more likely that Trey's trade value is so low that he's worth more to us to keep as a backup. I could see him as a throw-in in a future trade, but getting benched so close to the trade deadline likely means he won't be moved now, IMO.