What's new

Will the real Ty Corbin fans please stand up?

COJazz44

https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/55713801-87/jazz-corbin-coach-season.html.csp

That article made me laugh.

Corbin has his flaws; his record in close games is deceiving, because the Jazz blow so many leads in what should be comfortable victories, for example. But he’s managed to avoid prolonged slumps, the Jazz’s offensive execution is improving lately and the players have responded well to him — even amid changing roles and inconsistent playing time. The Jazz’s level of effort is rarely an issue, which reflects well on Corbin.

Yeah...our starters rarely have an issue of effort, especially on the road.

Damage control by Jazz brass and cronies at DNews...they probably had this written up in the preseason, hence the piss poor quality and lack of anything even close to resembling a factual statement ...

I think Corbin gets more chances and stays longer than he should because he is black. I think the Jazz are aware that they have to be careful they don't come off as racist by firing him. Especially if he is getting them in the playoffs.

With home-court victories Monday against Houston and Wednesday against New Orleans, Corbin would push his career record to 70-70, representing a monumental climb from where he started.

This guy is almost .500 after that D-Will/Sloan trainwreck and two teams all the professionals said would end up in the bottom 1/4 of the league? This guy is a miracle worker!