What's new

Will there be New Jerseys this year?

Bad news: Ryan Smith has "data" that people like the yellow jerseys.

The Qualtrics founder convincing himself or at least posturing that his boyhood favorite color scheme is what people love. I like how part of the "data" is the eyeball test in the arena. This is not about data. Maybe backing out of a big mistake is difficult and takes time. Hopefully Andy and others keep pointing out that the negative public perception of the bumblebee colors is real. Even Zach Lowe called Utah out on the bad uniforms.

Bad news: Ryan Smith has "data" that people like the yellow jerseys.

I actually get where Ryan Smith is coming from a little bit here . . .it's easier to wear the black and yellow gear on the day-to-day rather than the purple gear. But it doesn't mean that's necessarily what I want to see on the court.

I actually get where Ryan Smith is coming from a little bit here . . .it's easier to wear the black and yellow gear on the day-to-day rather than the purple gear. But it doesn't mean that's necessarily what I want to see on the court.
How is a black and yellow professional sports team jersey easier to wear than a purple professional sports team jersey?

Do you ever feel bad that your and Sarah Todd's racist vibes played a role in Donovan being unhappy here and ultimately wanting out?
gtfoh

I dont ever wear yellow. Or purple. Black is really easy to wear day to day though for sure as is the blue that the jazz have often used. And white is easy too.

How is a black and yellow professional sports team jersey easier to wear than a purple professional sports team jersey?

Did you read the article? Gear. Merch. Not just jerseys.

For example, I have a black hat with the yellow note on it and I can pretty much wear it whenever without much thought. My purple hat with the black note makes me at least pay attention to what shirt I'm wearing. Also, I wish I had more hair so I didn't always have to wear a hat, but it was either nice long flowing locks like one of the Nelson twins or a larger than average penis. Somehow still ended up with neither. :(

Do you ever feel bad that your and Sarah Todd's racist vibes played a role in Donovan being unhappy here and ultimately wanting out?
Yeah, that's not what happened. Just like Cleveland's media won't play a role in him leaving Ohio.

Donovan Mitchell, worth a quarter-billion dollars or whatever, is not going to let two media dweebs making $60K or whatever run him out of town

Yeah, that's not what happened. Just like Cleveland's media won't play a role in him leaving Ohio.

Donovan Mitchell, worth a quarter-billion dollars or whatever, is not going to let two media dweebs making $60K or whatever run him out of town

After seeing that post from YoungJefe I get why it's probably not as fun to post on the message board as a public figure.

FWIW, the reason I wanted you to post more isn't to get inside information or anything, but just because I think you have good opinions and appreciate your thoughts on the team.

What is that in reference to?

I posted in the wrong thread. It was in reference to HH saying he was too old to wear a basketball jersey with a players name on it and the thread taking a turn regarding grown ups who wear Disney attire.