What's new

Will Utah trade?

juds101

Now that Utah has lost 5 straight will Utah make a trade or even blow up this team and rebuild? Utah is going to have to get though the Lakers and tonight we saw that Utah lost by 29 points. So I think its time to blow it up and rebuild with a bigger core. Try Center/ Power Forward.

Curry / Wright for Dwill I love it. The one about John Wall / Mcgee for Dwill. I love it. and Then move Jefferson to the 4 and have a true 7 ft center. Dwill for Westbrook / harden. Once Harden gets minutes hes going to be a star.

Hayward and Millsap for Granger/ and if we got Hibbert (amazing) id settle for mcroberts or Handboro. Millsap for a bigger powerforward or back to the bench to be the 6th man.

Big Al I think is a piece we need to grow with. He can rebound, block, score with just a little more effort he could be a perfect powerfoward. Now we need a true center. But Istill like the idea of Troy Murphy at the 5 with Jefferson at 4 and Millsap on the bench.

Ak for Murphy and Morrows. Morrows will open it up like Korver and allow Utah to run a little more. Then bite the bullet with Bell until we can package him and his last year with Memos exprng contract next year.

THe question is will Utah trade. I hope SO. We cant beat Spurs, we cant beat the Lakers, We just dont have what it takes to be elite. I say trade and trade for some stars. Or future stars but show dwill Mr. Oconnor that you care. Utahs weakness dept and the 2 and 3 but after tongiht. Miles showed his weight. He is the future of the Jazz.

As of Utahs next game Bell to the bench. so the line is as followed

Dwill
Cj Miles
AK
Millsap
Jefferson

and then these guys play 45 minutes :)

Hes got to be better the Millsap right now. Or AK? and I agree I hate being a Jazz fan right now. and the worst Part Dwill and Big AL our 2 of my center pieces on my Fantasy team!! Dang them

ANd if we got Murphy and Morrows for AK totally worth it! Maybe even try and squeeze out a 1st rounder? Morrows 3 point percentage is like 45 % thought out his career. Hes just like Korver but Black and has a reasonable contract.

ANd if we got Murphy and Morrows for AK totally worth it! Maybe even try and squeeze out a 1st rounder? Morrows 3 point percentage is like 45 % thought out his career. Hes just like Korver but Black and has a reasonable contract.

So based on this comment, I'm thinking you reside in Morgan, ut?

I feel pretty confident that there will be a trade, but that it won't be as significant of a trade as many of us might want.

Settle that horse down right now. Don't propose anything drastic. Jazzfanz won't be having it. Only trade proposals where Jazz get a superstar for nothing are accepted. They can't trade Millsap's offense for interior defense. Are you kidding? Trade D-Will? Ooh, you go to hell mister. We're D-Will fans here, not Jazz fans. Haven't you seen all the comments about following him to his new team? Fall in line or GTFO, or we'll rep you into red oblivion, you devil you.

Jazz FO will do what they always do...nothing. They don't take chances and considering the impending lockout, they aren't going to spend a fortune to make the team better now. They'll wait until after the lockout and even then, they won't pick up anyone that could really make a difference. If you want to win a chip, you need a big three. We don't have that right now. We have DWILL. AJ could work himself into that second piece and I hope he does because he's got the size and talent to be a great PF. As much as I love PM, he's small and most of the time he can't match up against other starting PF's so I don't think he's the third piece, but a great complimentary player off the bench. The third piece is a SG that can hit the open J.

I ran into Kevin O'Connor at Blue Boutique this morning - he said something big is going to happen - probably tonight.